Login Search

Super Bowl Wagers

Last Post

Default Super Bowl Wagers

If anyone wants to book a wager for the Super Bowl (since the SBR Book is currently down), I'd be happy to book whatever you want for pretty much any amount you might want (only reasonable size bets though, not wading through 10 point bets or whatever, at least 200 points if you want to wager). Just let me know!
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Easy-Rider 66 gave ArunSh 4000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Easy-Rider 66 gave ArunSh 1000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eddycash gave ArunSh 2750 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eddycash gave ArunSh 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eddycash gave ArunSh 5000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eddycash gave ArunSh 1500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

eddycash gave ArunSh 625 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot gave ArunSh 303 Betpoint(s) for this post.

convick gave ArunSh 450 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
Yeah Let it RIP ArunSh. you took me for 6K last week with the KC melt down. LOL
Easy come, easy go (as your name itself shows!). But hey you can always chase on the Super Bowl, I'll take almost any wager!

Quote Originally Posted by ArunSh View Post
Easy come, easy go (as your name itself shows!). But hey you can always chase on the Super Bowl, I'll take almost any wager!
yeah THX ArunSh was thinking about it but need 3K to renew PRO and hoping to get at least 1 Amazon GC. If I change my mind will hit you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
yeah THX ArunSh was thinking about it but need 3K to renew PRO and hoping to get at least 1 Amazon GC. If I change my mind will hit you back.
Store is still closed bro.
Who knows what SBR brings back to the store when they do finally decide to open it back up.

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
Store is still closed bro.
Who knows what SBR brings back to the store when they do finally decide to open it back up.
I know it's closed but SBR Forum Handle said Amazon GC's will be offered in the return. Hopefully that is the case.

OK ArunSH: I am chasing 2 team sucker teaser move the line 5.5 pays even $$. LA +1.5 Over 42.5 Risk 4K Pays 4K. I hit you up with the ducks. If you do not want the wager just hit me back. THX Line is from Betanysports.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

ArunSh gave Easy-Rider 66 5000 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ArunSh gave Easy-Rider 66 3000 Betpoint(s) for this post.