Login Search

Do not try to extort your fellow SBR posters!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
I seem to remember SBR saying it wasn't their business if players stiffed each other over betpoints. Now they've realise they're also being stiffed and suddenly it's a big deal.

...anyway, let the kind and forgiving Shari dispense some merciful justice upon the wayward sinners. :wink:
It isn't. They let Astro hold onto several hundred dollars worth of points he stole from our league right in his account. It was in their an entire year , then one day he logged in and cashed them out.

SBRs stance is consistant. Any transactions between posters is strictly that. Be warned who's leagues/contests/bets you make with.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
The cliff notes are that a thread was created about a guy trying to extort some non USA members into letting him

launder their betpoints for a fee, or he was going to tell on them for what they were doing!

Then, Psycho-Donk, a psycho gay-infatuated drug addict, showed everyone on here how I rule his whole life,

and he started flooding and clogging up the thread with posts about me!

And then another infatuated poster (Pablo222) who had been doing real well with his obsession, forgot to take

his pills today and he couldn't contain his obsession of me either,

so the thread became all about me, instead of what it was intended to be about.
never fukkin heard of ya pal

give us a winner

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
BobbyJiggles has milky . Thats really the only thing we established with any certainty. Oh, and Banker and I are a couple of real queens.
Hey pal, im a very manly bi-sexual!!!’ Just cause when we tagged teamed that chick we ended up sword fighting doesn’t make us gay!!! Diggity taught me this rule!!!

I will admit her titty’s wasn’t as big as big titty Bobby. She was only a C cup: lol

Luckily all that been lost in the tornado of self obsession that is poster joe “why so serious” not that cool..
Last edited by 2daBank; 11-08-19 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
Hey pal, im a very manly bi-sexual!!!’ Just cause when we tagged teamed that chick we ended up sword fighting doesn’t make us gay!!! Diggity taught me this rule!!!

I will admit her titty’s wasn’t as big as big titty Bobby. She was only a C cup: lol

Luckily all that been lost in the tornado of self obsession that is poster joe “why so serious” not that cool..

You gotta have supreme self confidence to sword fight. Most guys too insecure.

Thread's taken a turn, one I'm not sure I'm comfortable with… might need a new handle...

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
Thread's taken a turn, one I'm not sure I'm comfortable with… might need a new handle...

I thought that was what your handle meant all these years!!! You ain’t gotta lie to kick it!! Lmfao

After enough tequila even big titty waves can get a girl!! Ppl will do anything!!

I thought that was what your handle meant all these years!!! You ain’t gotta lie to kick it!! Lmfao

After enough tequila even big titty waves can get a girl!! Ppl will do anything!!
Just to clear up any misconceptions , handle was a track from one of the most under-rated hard rock albums ever