Login Search

How many betpoints to become pro these days?

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
TripleDik what good is someone loaning you any more then a grand when all you can give them is 12/ day? You don't gamble, take risks, mediocre at poker and have no money to buy points even if you could. So your credit is like your pretty face...impeccable until Alex squirts on it. If they award points for estalking and turning the forum into a woman's talk show then maybe somebody would give you more then a few grand. doesn't matter .you have no money and clearly won't take my bet because you the bitch know Wulf will buy the 30 k and come through as 99% of the forum knows and you will have to leave a site that is half your income. Who are we kidding, you won't honor the bet anyway, you are a bonfide liar.
Lol...I generated more points last year than you had to buy. Again, this is all very easy to see, would take less time than it takes you to talk to yourself all night in post after post...but since you seem to lack the mental ability to do it, I have to spoonfeed you reality yet again.

When I call you a liar, a slow pay or say anything about you, I back it up with concrete evidence...that's how people prove things. Instead, you just keep repeating the same drivel over and over again, even after it's disproven time and time again.

It's mind-boggling that you'll admit you have the ability to buy points and pay back some of the guys who have been waiting patiently for you to come through on any of your promises, but you're only willing to do it if someone else does you a favor first...very similar to the last time you bought points I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
You've pm'ed me once asking me for my address lol

Then you pm'ed me beggin me for forgiveness and told me you are scared

3 fukkin times you've dodged me bitch

you are a scared little bitch
Par for the course with wulfy it seems...when he and I were supposed to meet up previously, he claims to have impersonated his brother and admitted to some pretty embarrassing things to get out of meeting me No word from him since on which of the two he was lying about, or why anyone should believe his answer...

There's my gal !! TripleDik. How was Alex's cok?

mitchell asked for a bump. Go aheD and give him one candy pants. Didn't you say you'd help out a stellar poster like Mitchell. Bump him. Ive backed up that you are a two faced jackal, a liar and a scumbag. Just purposely kept you in the dark.

You mad girl and I are joking around at this point, but you view posts and situations as you see fit , turning opinions into facts and looking down on the rest if the forum like her majesty the queen. You can't even recognize blatant humor woman! I sent you mad bro 10 more PMs!!

Send the the points to downsouth and I will arrange everything.
Last edited by Wulfman14; 04-18-14 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
Lol...I generated more points last year than you had to buy. Again, this is all very easy to see, would take less time than it takes you to talk to yourself all night in post after post...but since you seem to lack the mental ability to do it, I have to spoonfeed you reality yet again.

When I call you a liar, a slow pay or say anything about you, I back it up with concrete evidence...that's how people prove things. Instead, you just keep repeating the same drivel over and over again, even after it's disproven time and time again.

It's mind-boggling that you'll admit you have the ability to buy points and pay back some of the guys who have been waiting patiently for you to come through on any of your promises, but you're only willing to do it if someone else does you a favor first...very similar to the last time you bought points I guess.

Par for the course with wulfy it seems...when he and I were supposed to meet up previously, he claims to have impersonated his brother and admitted to some pretty embarrassing things to get out of meeting me No word from him since on which of the two he was lying about, or why anyone should believe his answer...
If I'm a liar then what did I admit was embarrassing? It was funny you trying to e- grope my "brother" so you don't have to meet me. Doing the same thing this time around. Keeping your word about certain things to keep your face intact and lying and breaking it in others.

There's my gal !! TripleDik. How was Alex's cok?

mitchell asked for a bump. Go aheD and give him one candy pants. Didn't you say you'd help out a stellar poster like Mitchell. Bump him. Ive backed up that you are a two faced jackal, a liar and a scumbag. Just purposely kept you in the dark.

You mad girl and I are joking around at this point, but you view posts and situations as you see fit , turning opinions into facts and looking down on the rest if the forum like her majesty the queen. You can't even recognize blatant humor woman! I sent you mad bro 10 more PMs!!

Send the the points to downsouth and I will arrange everything.
If I'm a liar then what did I admit was embarrassing? It was funny you trying to e- grope my "brother" so you don't have to meet me. Doing the same thing this time around. Keeping your word about certain things to keep your face intact and lying and breaking it in others.

Learn how to read wulfy; my claims are proven, yours are not...easy to sort out who the liar is

he was scared to meet me 3 times. Wulfy is such a bitch its pathetic

30 more sent to wulfy's debt, 45/

A quick list of people who have paid wulfy's debt:

Tennisprofrance, 25 points
shogunrua, 10 points
thecentaur, 5 points
Vegas39, 4 points
no1here, 1 point
wulfman 14, 0 points

Good work gentlemen; while it will take 22 years to get wulfy caught up at this rate, that seems to be quicker than he intends to pay, unless he grows as a person and starts honoring his debts