Login Search

How many betpoints to become pro these days?

Last Post

stuler helping me out , 5k for 6k back in 4 weeks . buying sports cash to rollover and buy points with to pay off MD and Miami and Tham. everyone saw the screenshots (except my haters, well only one)of me losing $3k and $20K+ in parlay winnings at 5dimes. and of course the 2 legs that cost me 100k betpoints in the sports book . reloading this close to my last deposit not an option right now when you are married so will take a chance with sbr sportscash.
by then i will reload whatever amount or whatever the difference is to pay off the three lenders above .
Last edited by Wulfman14; 04-17-14 at 07:48 AM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

stuler gave Wulfman14 5000 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HERBJONES gave Wulfman14 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
stuler helping me out , 5k for 6k back in 4 weeks . buying sports cash to rollover and buy points with to pay off MD and Miami and Tham. everyone saw the screenshots of me losing 3k and 20K+ in parlay winnings at 5dimes. and of course the 2 legs that cost me 100k betpoints in the sports book . reloading this close to my last deposit not an option right now when you are married so will take a chance with sbr sportscash.
by then i will reload whatever amount or whatever the difference is to pay off the three lenders above .
You're in a world of hurt if this is how you're conducting your business. I'm surprised your wife hasn't whooped your ass by now. You're going to use stuler's points to somehow buy enough points to pay off all you debts. And then you still owe stuler if plan A even works. This is the very definition of a ponzi scheme. I have yet to see you pay plan A with any of your lenders. Seriously mate.... deposit $50 in a book and bet $5 at a time. Your wife won't care abut $50 or even notice it gone... no shame in betting small to eventually get big.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave shari91 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave shari91 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave shari91 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
You're in a world of hurt if this is how you're conducting your business. I'm surprised your wife hasn't whooped your ass by now. You're going to use stuler's points to somehow buy enough points to pay off all you debts. And then you still owe stuler if plan A even works. This is the very definition of a ponzi scheme. I have yet to see you pay plan A with any of your lenders. Seriously mate.... deposit $50 in a book and bet $5 at a time. Your wife won't care abut $50 or even notice it gone... no shame in betting small to eventually get big.
i lost 3k last week at 5dimes. i cant reload for a while . will play around with some sports cash , build it up and buy points with it. if not by then i would reload and pay off everything. yes i am in a hole right now , looks like you enjoy kicking people when theyre down like your kitty friend tripleDbet. when i saw your post in this thread i shuddered. i have yet to stiff anyone on the forum . and have showed i will buy points through skrill if need be. why are you hassling me for ?

Wulf is a cool guy.
But ponzi scheme has definitely gone through my mind multiple times in dealing with him..

Wulf, no bashing intended, but this is pretty true
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave THam12 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave THam12 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet gave THam12 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thezbar gave THam12 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

do you know what i earn ? i ask you to skrill me some money because of transfer restrictions so you assume im broke? i ask for points loans so im broke ? do you know anything about me ? i PM for points loans so im broke and dont have a dime to my name? ever think i dont reload right away and wait a period of time before betting with cash again. if this aint settled then my next reload will be just to buy points and clear the slate again like i did last time. yea i bet too big sometimes but wtf is your problem seriously? no my marriage is quite fine thank you for your opinion. she knows i dont reload every other day and only certain times in a year and certain amounts only. i slow pay no doubt but i have yet to stiff anybody here. the plan is to buy sports cash because right now i cant reload . bust or build it up either way my lenders are going to be paid when i can reload again. ok with the 3k i had i shoudve bought points but i will settle it all you need not worry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
Wulf is a cool guy.
But ponzi scheme has definitely gone through my mind multiple times in dealing with him..

Wulf, no bashing intended, but this is pretty true

LOL. whenever this kitty with a badge posts the whole forum slobbers all over every word she says like its the word of God. so let the haters start posting i dont give a shit.