Login Search

Betting for bobby vs triple poker contest

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
You don't seem to have much of a shot in annual challenges either, as you're not only losing the only one you accepted
You conveniently forget I accepted a challenge from Donkey, that he clearly welched on because I was winning.

why would I void a day simple because you couldn't fold to a cash while I worked my way up to a 4th?
Because I joined a legitimate 32 man tourney, while you cowardly angle shot for a 12 man mistake tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
I cannot understand why you wouldnt accept my current challenge for this current SBR contest.
Easy to understand, 3 months is greater variance than 12 months. My challenges remove the luck factor. I suggest you request the poker software be fixed/upgraded & don't miss annual challenge registration again.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Easy to understand, 3 months is greater variance than 12 months. My challenges remove the luck factor. I suggest you request the poker software be fixed/upgraded & don't miss annual challenge registration again.

So despite being sure you are the better player. YOu will not accept my heads up challenge for 2015 even though Im offering you 2 to 1 on your 15k.

Gotta admit Bobbo looks a little like you might be scared. Thats a pretty generous offer to someone who is sure they are easily a favorite.

You conveniently forget I accepted a challenge from Donkey, that he clearly welched on because I was winning.

Because I joined a legitimate 32 man tourney, while you cowardly angle shot for a 12 man mistake tourney.
My thoughts on the ambiguity of your challenge with Donk have been explained in detail.

Regarding me angle-shooting, guess again...11 PM was the only one I could play, and even then had to remote in to make the first 30 minutes or so. When both tourneys are low, not a lot of options. I was actually waiting to see which tournament you would join so I could play it, as I've done in the last few months with great success and amusement...didn't see that you had already played, almost missed registering

Again, nobody doubts that were the situation reversed, you'd not be calling for the day to not count. You've proven for months and months that this sort of angle-shooting is what you consider fair; the irony of you complaining about it, accurate or not, it extremely funny

Considering you have yet to win a poker related bet or contest, you might be better off with a higher-variance format, probably your only chance of winning one

And to debunk your "I only take 12 month challenges" excuse: you accepted a 3 month bet with PO recently. What happened to your anti-variance excuse? Looks like you only trot that one out against the people you're scared of playing heads up

My thoughts on the ambiguity of your challenge with Donk have been explained in detail.

Regarding me angle-shooting, guess again...11 PM was the only one I could play, and even then had to remote in to make the first 30 minutes or so. When both tourneys are low, not a lot of options. I was actually waiting to see which tournament you would join so I could play it, as I've done in the last few months with great success and amusement...didn't see that you had already played, almost missed registering

Again, nobody doubts that were the situation reversed, you'd not be calling for the day to not count. You've proven for months and months that this sort of angle-shooting is what you consider fair; the irony of you complaining about it, accurate or not, it extremely funny
Nothing ambiguous about the challenge with Donkey. I clearly accepted his 2-1 offer & he clearly welched, it's well documented Tripe.

So you wait to play the same tourney's I do, except when I play a 32 man tourney. Knowing you have two 11pm tourney's to choose from, where players will obviously be cut in half. Classless Tripe.

Considering you have yet to win a poker related bet or contest, you might be better off with a higher-variance format, probably your only chance of winning one

And to debunk your "I only take 12 month challenges" excuse: you accepted a 3 month bet with PO recently. What happened to your anti-variance excuse? Looks like you only trot that one out against the people you're scared of playing heads up
Yes, I prefer 12 month challenges. PO was scared to do that, as he knows he would lose. PO was only willing to offer a measly 100 bet over 3 months when he backed out of his 1,000 offer, so I accommodated to shut him up. Just like I accommodated Donkey, & shut his ass up about who the better player is.

Yes, I prefer 12 month challenges. PO was scared to do that, as he knows he would lose. PO was only willing to offer a measly 100 bet over 3 months when he backed out of his 1,000 offer, so I accommodated to shut him up. Just like I accommodated Donkey, & shut his ass up about who the better player is.

So when is "the better player" going to shut me up. Clearly your ok accepting challenges that do not come from me.

Nothing ambiguous about the challenge with Donkey. I clearly accepted his 2-1 offer & he clearly welched, it's well documented Tripe.

So you wait to play the same tourney's I do, except when I play a 32 man tourney. Knowing you have two 11pm tourney's to choose from, where players will obviously be cut in half. Classless Tripe.
Your challenge with Donk was a little ambiguous, although I feel it was a done deal. Again, clearly explain my position, if you were capable of remembering.

I can't always make the same tourney you do, but I try when I can. Feel free to spin up whatever theories you want to make yourself feel better (that's kind of your thing after all), just don't expect anyone else to believe you with your history

Your challenge with Donk was a little ambiguous, although I feel it was a done deal. Again, clearly explain my position, if you were capable of remembering.
It was a done deal. When I clearly accepted Donkey's offer in writing, there's absolutely nothing "ambiguous" about it.

Yet you label me as an angle shooter, instead of this Donkey "lawyer."

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
So when is "the better player" going to shut me up. Clearly your ok accepting challenges that do not come from me.
Hilarious to see bobbo trying to rationalize his actions speaking louder than his words...one of these days he's going to bury himself so deep even he won't be able to convince himself he's right

It was a done deal. When I clearly accepted Donkey's offer in writing, there's absolutely nothing "ambiguous" about it.

Yet you label me as an angle shooter, instead of this Donkey "lawyer."
Your continued attempt to convince me makes it clear you haven't read what I've written on the matter...remedy your ignorance and get back to me if you have any further questions.

When you decide not to duck my annual challenge, like you did this year.
Come on, even you can't be that dense. I offered you a heads up challenge, Me VS You. No other participants needed. There all better then me.

You claim Im ducking you because I wont participate for 2500 in a group challenge. Yet you refuse a heads up challenge where I offer you 2-1 odds.

Even in Bobbo world this makes you scared