Login Search

Betting for bobby vs triple poker contest

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
how close now
We're back to bobbo only having a 70 point lead...if nobody bit on him at +250 with a 2k+ lead, I can't even imagine what odds I'd need to offer on him when it's this close!

But since bobbo has always been convinced he's a lock, I'm sure he's open to some more bets on me to win...step right up gentlemen, gets his points while he has any left!

maybe i should of read more posts... but how much longer does this contest have?

Until the end of the year ? Jan 1st 2015 or sooner?

if that bobby feller blows that big of a lead he is going to be sick.

For being only Betpoints poker, there are some solid players here.

I need to start playing in tourneys again, have not bought into one in 2 months I think

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
maybe i should of read more posts... but how much longer does this contest have?

Until the end of the year ? Jan 1st 2015 or sooner?

if that bobby feller blows that big of a lead he is going to be sick.

For being only Betpoints poker, there are some solid players here.

I need to start playing in tourneys again, have not bought into one in 2 months I think
End of the year. I'd say less "sick", more "predictable"

Seriously, how many bets do you at half time when the team that's ahead by an "insurmountable" amount is offered as a +250 dog to win, and nobody will bet it?

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
As mentioned before gents, I'm open to re-opening the betting on bobbo if anyone is interested. Since nobody would bite on him at +250 with a 2,000+ point lead, I guess +500 would be a good place to start...not sure anyone's willing to bet on him at those odds though. Any takers?
At +500 he would need at least a 3k point spread

I'd bet on Bobbo but only if I can get the kind of odds carseller's debt was at a few weeks ago. Need enough pizzas to cover Costa Rica

maybe +25000 or so

Anything that involves reading or writing or critical thinking, he's total dead money, but maybe he could get hit by the deck for two weeks straight

Very safe assumption, lol...I currently lead by 890 (most likely an insurmountable lead already for the likes of bobbo unless I stop playing).
Oh no Bobbo, what happened? Did fold button stop working at tables? I've been out of country for past week or so and havent been around much at all. How is our hero being smoked so bad?

Hrm, might give ya action on both those to keep things interesting. I assume you're not willing to bet too much on a huge dog like bobbo; how much were you looking to bet on both?
200 on ml and 400 on spread
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave Robber 2400 Betpoint(s) for this post.