Login Search

Betting for bobby vs triple poker contest

Last Post

80 pts.... Bobby your in trouble man, I thought you said something about having a sweet cushion on tripper. We do play similar "super tight" to a degree but ya gotta take some chances in tourneys. I'm on the fence, good lender and player, luckbox as well, j/k maybe a little in tripper and you with similar play as me but a little different, what'll get it done...

Definitely a problem for bobbo's virtual lock, lol...but it does present some amusing opportunities. Let's update bobbo's various claims to win with current information and see if they look any less ridiculous, shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
The only smackdown being administered, is the 2,400+ 80 whooping I'm putting on Tripe in our annual challenge. Which will ultimately cost him 29k, pretty expensive lesson to learn.
If you paid more attention to your own business instead of worrying about DS & myself, perhaps you would only be facing a 2k deficit instead of 3k. 80
Fact of the matter is, I'm crushing you in both ROI & our annual challenge...with an approx. 2,700 80 lead.
Of course I prefer to bet any xtra on myself at +200 with a huge 80 point lead.
If you focused on your poker play as much as you focus on DS, perhaps you would only be facing a 1,500 deficit instead of 2,700 80. Another non cash for you today, 0 for 5 this week. Hard to make a dent into my huge lead that way pal.
I wonder how ridiculous it will look when he can't hang on to his 2 min-cash lead and he's losing his "lock"

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
boobywaves,

You need to ask for a buyout! A fair buyout price at this moment would be you paying tripledbets about 33% of what you will owe in 3 months
33%? Not a chance...I think at this point the lowest buyout I'd take from bobbo would be 23k; it just doesn't make sense to offer such an inferior and unlikely to win player a discount.

Obviously a statement, proving how Tripe earned his nickname.

Why would I consider a buyout when I'm winning?
There are many questions you should be asking yourself that are far more serious, such as:

"How did my insurmountable lead dwindle down to two mincashes in just one month?"

"Why did I suddenly stop describing how big my lead was?"

"Why did I feel the need to try to help out a stiff just to spite the guy who's proved me wrong at every turn for 8 months...by trying to give that guy even more points?"

"Why do I put so much faith in made-up statistics with no correlation to reality, when I'm not even the top 15 in the category I invented?"

"Why am I so drearily un-witty?"

"Why do I continue to play such lackluster poker, even while getting my ass handed to me?"

"Why do I consider myself the best when I haven't won a single contest, including ones for which there is no prize and nobody else knows they're competing?"

Not that anyone expects you to be able those questions, but you should probably at least try
Give Points

Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.