Login Search

Betting for bobby vs triple poker contest

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
In my opinion, that tourney should not count. If you were not allowed to play because of SBR and Bobby got points because he somehow pre-registered and folded his way to a significant cash, that is not fair.
Totally agree w/doggy here.
Additionally, it's a question of Honor, to me.
No way I'm counting the pts if it were me and I got pts simply cuz I was one of the couple peeps that could sign on, thus being GIFTED the pts
I'd feel dishonorable accepting the total counting... I wouldn't have EARNED them.

Also, I didn't get to play yesterday like many others, but I also wouldn't have played if I was the only one in the tourney (like empiremaker) or, just a couple people were playing (like bobby & sho, apparently). It was beyond obvious something was wrong and it's just squirrelly to accept the pts counting for World Cup or Leaderboard.

p.s. -- by reading his post in the SBR tech thread, bobby seemed proud that he jumped in w/ 1 other person thus knowing he'd be gifted something for nothing
Last edited by BiTeMe UsAdOj; 07-11-14 at 02:02 PM.

All you uneducated losers can go fukk yourself. Try getting your facts straight, before running your mouth chumps. I played the 7pm last night, there were 25 players in it. Surely a superuser like Bitter should be able to confirm this. Otherwise feel free to confirm with runner-up ShogunRua, or 3rd place finisher Stefan-eur.

bobbo, this is what I posted in the SBR World Cup Update thread. Could you kindly answer it? TIA
If I was wrong in my interpretation of your post, then so be it, I was wrong
I have zero problems admitting when I'm wrong or mistaken; Centaur just has to realize that I actually HAVE TO BE WRONG

BUT, do Centaur a favor and link this post so he can see it... he might just have an orgasm.

OTHER POST:

I'm asking bobby cuz I wasn't watching: forget how many were registered... how many were actually signed on and playing? Were all the players able to sign on w/ the tech problems going on?

Your post in the other thread seemed to imply only a few were playing (not saying that's the case, but it seemed to be what you implied)

edit: this is the post, given all the probs peeps were having signing on and only a few players in the 9 & 11(only empiremaker in the 11), not hard to interpret "with rua" as being similar
Notice on SBR Network performance

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Most registered could not log on to play unless they left it logged on. Given auto boot after number of hands played reached limit
Ah... so it wasn't really a real tourney then, was it?
Many apparently didn't play.
Yet, bobbo is clearly playing it off as everything was normal.

Maybe I need to update my "Most Disingenuous List"?

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
Totally agree w/doggy here.
Additionally, it's a question of Honor, to me.
No way I'm counting the pts if it were me and I got pts simply cuz I was one of the couple peeps that could sign on, thus being GIFTED the pts
I'd feel dishonorable accepting the total counting... I wouldn't have EARNED them.

Also, I didn't get to play yesterday like many others, but I also wouldn't have played if I was the only one in the tourney (like empiremaker) or, just a couple people were playing (like bobby & sho, apparently). It was beyond obvious something was wrong and it's just squirrelly to accept the pts counting for World Cup or Leaderboard.

p.s. -- by reading his post in the SBR tech thread, bobby seemed proud that he jumped in w/ 1 other person thus knowing he'd be gifted something for nothing
I agree with you biter; specifically, if I was on the receiving end of a gift like this, I'd offer to have the day not count for my totals, and to add another day to the contest to even things out. Definitely the honorable thing to do.

Bobbo's not a particularly honorable guy like this though, more of an angle-shooter who will do whatever he can (trying to play tournaments with a couple less people, blatantly stalling near bubble) to try to cash...because it's the only way he can hope to win . I have no problem crediting bobbo with the win, because I know I'm still highly likely to win, and I want to prove beyond any doubt that he can't win even when everything goes his way

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
All you uneducated losers can go fukk yourself. Try getting your facts straight, before running your mouth chumps. I played the 7pm last night, there were 25 players in it. Surely a superuser like Bitter should be able to confirm this. Otherwise feel free to confirm with runner-up ShogunRua, or 3rd place finisher Stefan-eur.
Maybe you're right, maybe you're not being completely honest (pending the answer to DS' assertion below). Your entry certainly looks typical for you, with a last minute entry based on you thinking you can compete against a few less people and try to eek out a mincash easier. Regardless, when SBR has technical difficulties and you also take down a 1st place (extremely rare for you due to your terrible playing ability and focus on min cashes), I'm sure you can see why it's a reasonable conclusion to jump to.

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
Most registered could not log on to play unless they left it logged on. Given auto boot after number of hands played reached limit
Then how come there wasn't a sharp decrease in players after auto boot? How could the 7pm tourney have taken 95 minutes to complete, with just a handful of players as you suggest?

ShogunRua is saying the same thing I am, the 7pm tourney ran fine.

To summarize info from other threads: shogun came forward and said 7 PM (tourney bobbo won) seemed to play out normally, so doesn't appear bobbo was angle-shooting here, and there's no issue
Give Points

Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Triple_D_Bet 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Obviously, as your poker deposits equal a pathetic 39. Deposit 7,800 like myself & then talk to me chump.
Per your original definition of "ROI" (before you changed it to try to make yourself look better), Robber's better than you. If you're going to create a made-up category to make yourself feel like a winner, you should at least make it narrow enough so you're not getting beat by a good number of people at it

It should be common sense that 39 poker deposits means absolutely nothing. But when dealing with Tripe & Robber, all common sense gets thrown out the window.

Robber can get lucky & win one tourney & have the best ROI on forum, that makes him better than me or any of the top players like Sinmiedo & Shogun? Of course not. Play a man sized sample, then come back & talk to me son.