Login Search

Betting for bobby vs triple poker contest

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
its been up for 30 mins.

shock that you instantly check the post. Stalker. jesus you cant get enough of this place and drama
Over 12 hours, not 1 reply.

Checking a loan thread, not stalking obviously. Did I blow up this loan thread by posting in it?

You chose to "stalk" by engaging me in post #313 of this thread, I simply replied.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Over 12 hours, not 1 reply.

Checking a loan thread, not stalking obviously. Did I blow up this loan thread by posting in it?

You chose to "stalk" by engaging me in post #313 of this thread, I simply replied.
Mitchell's loan request has no response in 12 hours? Wow...I guess it could be worse though; after all, in 3 months this thread has seen no interest from anyone else wanting to bet on you, despite your lead and you being a self-proclaimed "lock".

Glass houses bobbo, glass houses

Why would I care about forum ignorance by not betting?
Just trying to help here, bobby: in your above sentence, you misspelled the word after "forum" pretty badly ... the proper spelling is --- P...E...R...S...P...I...C...A...C...I...T...Y

No need to thank me. You're welcome.

The only thing that matters is my huge lead & profiting 29k from you.
In actuality, the only thing that truly matters is who has more LB pts between you & Trip next Jan 1st... not June 29th.

Again, happy to factually clarify.

It is worse, approx 24 hours & not one response for poor Mitch.

Why would I care about forum ignorance by not betting? The only thing that matters is my huge lead & profiting 29k from you.
I really hope that you don't think that it bothers me. I don't live here like you. This is not my life. This is fun place to talk to people that have integrity. biteme, DS, TDB, broadway, Zachary, and many more. I will not cry, whine, bitch or make it my life. I like to have fun when I have the time and that whats this is to me. I am not trying to buy a Segway because the scooter store ran out of double wide seats. the reason you cant get yours. boobsy If this is what gets your whistle wet then all the power to you. It's easy to tell who is here for some good chat, poker, gambling and talking to people that have you have things in common with. If no one gives me the loan I will certainly not be upset. It is what it is. I like to chat here and play poker in free time, I don't and will never make this place my life. You have already done so. I feel sorry for your mother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8lRjXf2IK0
Give Points

Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Mitchell88 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

It is worse, approx 24 hours & not one response for poor Mitch.

Why would I care about forum ignorance by not betting? The only thing that matters is my huge lead & profiting 29k from you.
Biter's wisdom aside, if everyone else is on the opposite side of a lock, it probably isn't one

Again, giving mitch grief for no response in a day makes no sense in a thread like this one

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
Biter's wisdom aside, if everyone else is on the opposite side of a lock, it probably isn't one

Again, giving mitch grief for no response in a day makes no sense in a thread like this one
Gummo & Beerdog is everyone else? How come nobody else bet on you?

Makes complete sense, unlike post #313: Mitch couldn't get a smaller loan few weeks back, yet he wants a bigger loan now.

Gummo & Beerdog is everyone else? How come nobody else bet on you?

Makes complete sense, unlike post #313: Mitch couldn't get a smaller loan few weeks back, yet he wants a bigger loan now.
Oops, sorry...I forgot a sample sizes of 2 isn't conclusive (unless you're talking about how many years you were the best poker player for beating people who weren't trying)

Regardless, it's clear that not a single other person here is willing to put any points on your "lock"...which is a pretty good sign it's not one

Monthly update: http://www.sbrforum.com/poker/

As the convenient link shows, Waves has 12,350.

I have TDB at 10,840 unofficially. Perhaps he will confirm or deny, at his earliest convenience.
Correct. Wagering now closed gents, if you have an offer feel free to let me know...but seeing as nobody wanted a piece of the "lock" at +250, we might be looking at 4 digit odds before someone's willing to make a bet. Pretty smart crowd we got here.

Just to clarify, looks like even though technical problems on SBR's side kept most people from entering the last couple dailies (and practically handed the few people who could play high places), it was a tournament that played, so we'll count it for the annual totals. Bit of bad luck for me, but shouldn't change anything. Not sure how many people made it into bobbo's tourney, but I'm guessing even if it was only 4 people he'd have to run hot to take 1st

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
In my opinion, that tourney should not count. If you were not allowed to play because of SBR and Bobby got points because he somehow pre-registered and folded his way to a significant cash, that is not fair.
I played yesterday in an earlier tourney before there were any problems, so there's no issue of not being able to play....an even if there were, seems like an "act of god" kinda thing. It's a bit of bad luck, but not bobbo's fault, even if it does help him out. It's all good...now the score will be closer than it would have been otherwise, and maybe that will allow bobbo to lose by a small enough amount that he can hang on to hsi delusions of greatness