Login Search

Betting for bobby vs triple poker contest

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Hey ass wipe... I play on my terms, not yours.

Not surprising, you're nowhere to be found on poker tables. Looking forward to you signing up in January pussy.
Hey asswipe

You do play on your own bitch terms

"I'll only play you if you give me a 2k head start"

Yeah nice terms. Most scared player on sbr. Eberetta has balls of steel compared to you.

I already knew you're scared to play me with an even start. Hopefully you can play poker via phone soon, so you'll be all out of excuses.
I'm quoting your words

You refuse to play ds without a 2k head start as you have made clear several times

You're the one with lame excuses

Making up crap about how you can only start in January

Constantly changing definition of ROI to try to make you appear to be a good poker player, when no one here thinks that is the case

Why didn't DS enter last January, when he had the opportunity at an even start? Because he knew the outcome would be a crushing defeat.
DS told you exactly why he didn't enter in January...has "retirement" affected your memory to the point you're competing with no1 for worst memory on the forum? Regardless, it seems unlikely DS "knows" any such thing...aside from what he's stated for everyone to see, he's demonstrated time and time again that he crushes you when he puts any kind of effort in

No valid reason? Bobby working hard to keep his dumbest poster title.

Example:
18th hole bobby offers year challenge. I say I won't be playing much in January or February but we can start in may. 18th hole bobby says no because 18th hole bobby won't play without a 2k lead to start

Time & time again? Try one time, over a short 8 weeks. Apparently an annual challenge is too much effort for DS. There's no valid excuse as to why DS didn't enter last January.
By time and time again, I mean the one heads up challenge you did, and DS' entire history of smoking you in contests. How'd you do in the world cup last year? Oh, that's right...DS made it and you weren't even close. It's been said so many times and yet you still don't get it" the only way you can beat DS if he doesn't play

Doubt an annual contest is too much effort for DS, as he offered you take you on for a year meeting all your conditions and you refused. His reason for not joining in January makes sense to everyone else in the forum who isn't trying to rationalize their fear of him

All points have been addressed, especially the fact you have played a measly 4 tournies compared to my 500+, it's evident you want no part of the Waves...Case closed loser.
No you have ignored every point I have made in favor of crying about how my ROI shouldn't count

I'm better than you, loser. That's established.

You duck my posts the same way you duck ds.

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
No you have ignored every point I have made in favor of crying about how my ROI shouldn't count

I'm better than you, loser. That's established.

You duck my posts the same way you duck ds.
He's got you there bobbo...if you're going to define poker success by a ridiculous concept like your made-up "ROI" criteria, you should at least be consistent. If you want to start talking about sample sizes and using rational concepts, it kinda invalidates everything else about your make-believe ROI concept