Login Search

Betting for bobby vs triple poker contest

Last Post

No it proves that I don't play sbr poker that often you insufferable airhead

Go post a thread in players talk and call everyone a pussy for not playing in your contest

There is no bigger 'pussy' than you

You talk big and duck ds

I can understand why. You're a a broke dikk fukk who is severely outclassed.

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
No it proves that I don't play sbr poker that often you insufferable airhead

Go post a thread in players talk and call everyone a pussy for not playing in your contest

There is no bigger 'pussy' than you

You talk big and duck ds

I can understand why. You're a a broke dikk fukk who is severely outclassed.
Robber, nice run in the betpoints........Did you rob them, lol or hit a big parlay? Dont worry about Wavro, kid is a moron......

I did well betting

This dumbass bobbywaves pretended he's better than people due to 'ROI'

Then triple posted my ROI is much better than Bobby's and bobby starts crying about how I don't play every day like he does

Hey bobby if I played every day my ROI would still be far better because I actually know how to play and go for wins as opposed to racking up meaningless min cashes

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Footballtime & Robber, couple of all talk no action chumps. Robber has played 4 tournies lifetime & crowns himself champ. While Footballtime just plain sucks at poker.

Not surprising neither of you clowns joined the annual challenge, to show off your poker talents.
Bobby, i dont have time to play poker daily, sht i dont think i have played a poker tourney in 2 months....Weather is nice where i live, im enjoying it with my wife and family....But i think i have around 2000 points, i would make sometime to play you head up, either later tonight or tomorrow, say around 7pm est since it is suppossed to rain around here the next couple days, cant do much outside in the rain....We can both sit at the 10/20 table with 2 gs each and see who busts who....If you are interested just reply to me in this thread...thanks and good luck something tells me you wont want to play heads up either of the next 2 nights......later chump