Login Search

Made this bet last year Ill do it again ....any takers?

Last Post

I'm surprised Verlander has been so terrible to make it close. He's 15th in the AL in wins and that's only because of great run support. The other guys with 12+ wins have pitched much better than he has.

HR Derby for the Jays at the Trop (didn't see that coming). Dickey now just one back.

Wll th bad thing is Dicky has pitched well and been robbed twice
Verlander has pitched like a slob and win even last game he only gives up
1 run the 1st inning bases loaded 1 out he escaped
But Dickless did pitch a 2 hitter yest to give me life and I do think if Verlander wins today its about
impossible
Last edited by konck; 09-04-14 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
I'll settle for 250 now with payment whenever you want.
I would have done that if Verlander won tonight or at least looked respectable but like 5 of the last 6 he looked like a slob again
although he won 3 of the 6
Cant do the 250 only down 1 .....Ill do 150 for now the reason being they could decide to shut Verlander down or lighten the work load
Plus with playoffs like last year his last start may only be 4 innings again
And Dickless has been pitching well only 2 hits this week

Well Dickey tied it up no one took the buy out ....interesting
Lets see if Verlander pitches his normal give up 4 or 5 in the first 2 innings and then gets a win again
12-12 Dickey is kinda hot and a knuckler Im hoping for a little more action then Verlander gets for the last 19 games

Tied now for the action I have left
I have a couple of good sized money bets at work with the biggest being with a guy who also bet me the yanks
would make the playoffs I bet him for that brief moment the Yanks took over 1st feeling good there
I think Dickey gets one more start then Verlander for whats left and last yr Verlander pitched 4 innings his last start to set up for playoffs