Login Search

Made this bet last year Ill do it again ....any takers?

Last Post

Default Made this bet last year Ill do it again ....any takers?

The bet is
I'll take R A Dickey over Verlander for wins for the year reg season even up no juice either side.
The rules are on opening day if one side want to cancel thats ok but once the first pitch goes off the bet stands, being injured during the year ....oh well to bad.
I want to bet pts Ill bet up to 2000 in pts no post up so Ill have to pick who's bet ill take, no stiffs allowed.
As for me I never stiffed anyone for a pts bet here I lost some good size bets last one to Moneylinedawg I paid the next day.
So I invite pt wagers for this bet tell me how much and if I ok it we have a wager. Come on Detroit fans lets hear it
Last year I bet 3 guys at work same bet I was down 3 wins all year but miracle a win for this bet last month
A lot of people tell me Verlander should be -200 I laugh at that the guy is on the slide so you get EVEN MONEY
Who wants it?
Pay thebet last day of the reg MLB season
Last edited by konck; 03-01-14 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
I'll take it koncker.....
How about we go 500pts dont forget either side can come in this thread opening day an cancel that way if some one goes down preseason no bet so 500 good???

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
I would be interested on Verlander for 1k, however I have 400 points atm and I still have an outstanding loan I am paying off, however by the start of the season I should be in much better standing and should have plenty of points. Let me know if you would be willing to take my action.
How about 500 pts ez?
Thats just a win in poker so I know we are good there just post here if you accept the 500 pt bet
Thanks