Login Search

THam12 loan to Wulfie

Last Post

Him and Shari got into a spat I believe over the 2 week ban that was made.

Why the hell do you and Wulf email each other? Good god seems like you'd have more fun putting a steak knife thru your scrotum the way you two get along.

People know Wulf will explode if provoked, so part of it falls back on other posters as well. Wulf will be back and pay his debts like usual, just like the sun will rise again tomorrow and the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
Completely wulfy's fault, not part...he's the only person responsible for his actions. As FBT said above, it's not the points, it's the principle. The only way everyone loses is if wulfy decides not to make good on his word, and that's always been the case. He has always paid back eventually though, hopefully he will again someday soon.

The rant he emailed me said he was banned until 4/21...how do you go from a 3 week ban to a 2 week ban without being able to post? Emails to staff maybe?
Ding ding ding you have a winner. Tweak that to mean abusive emails to a staff member who was soundly tucked up in bed only to wake up and find a complete meltdown happening in her inbox. Didn't even know the dude was banned but I forwarded the emails on as I do with any wacko stuff and there you go. From what I can see he's not banned for good... just time for him to realise threatening posters and attacking staff won't fly. This has been his M.O. for a couple of years now so the fact he wasn't banned before this he can chalk up to good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
Him and Shari got into a spat I believe over the 2 week ban that was made.

Why the hell do you and Wulf email each other? Good god seems like you'd have more fun putting a steak knife thru your scrotum the way you two get along.

People know Wulf will explode if provoked, so part of it falls back on other posters as well. Wulf will be back and pay his debts like usual, just like the sun will rise again tomorrow and the next day.
It started a year ago trying to help him understand the basic concepts of what I was saying on here, and to advise him to get his act together, get outta point debt and not take everything so personally. Of course that quickly turned into a cycle of him responding with several angry emails, me replying to tell him he was wrong and a bit crazy, repeat ad nauseam. I have a weakness for not tolerating fools, particularly when they're directing their foolishness at me.

It's still completely wulfy's choice to explode when provoked, just as it it's our choice to "provoke" him with reality and denying the stupid things he says. Nobody is holding his hands to the keyboard and making him type this stuff. If he gets upset when confronted with his own actions and their consequences, that's his choice. He does seem to have a habit of blaming his own actions/consequences on others though, so I doubt he'll see it that way.

I hope wulfy will pay everyone off eventually, just no telling when that will be...personally I'm glad the sun rises a little more reliably!

Hopefully the timeout will let him get his skrill stuff figured out and get people paid off, but I'm not optimistic. I'm

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
Ding ding ding you have a winner. Tweak that to mean abusive emails to a staff member who was soundly tucked up in bed only to wake up and find a complete meltdown happening in her inbox. Didn't even know the dude was banned but I forwarded the emails on as I do with any wacko stuff and there you go. From what I can see he's not banned for good... just time for him to realise threatening posters and attacking staff won't fly. This has been his M.O. for a couple of years now so the fact he wasn't banned before this he can chalk up to good luck.
Thanks shari, that makes sense. Or should I say me? I'm your ghost or something right? So hard to keep track

Definitely part Wulf's fault for his tirades... but well done you dumb fukks he's banned now

They are goddamn points people, amazes me how much time you people waste over them.

Wulf has ALWAYS paid people back, shoot him a message every two weeks saying "interest accruing, new total is X, any update on payment?" Not the shitshow you guys have in these threads, cause as apparent now, everyone loses.
I did that.
And he claimed that I was whining and am a points whore. Because I asked if he had any idea when he could pay it back.
I had his back for a while but after realizing his actions never change and he is an asshole if you say you dont wanna lend to him i stopped being nice to him.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Obviously turned down, why would I allow anyone to preside over doctored evidence?
Umm moron cause then a neutral party would rule it is indeed doctored.

So let me get this straight.. Instead of finding actual evidence DHI chose to just make shit up and throw it all on you, some random phaggot from SBR... Get real.

Might have been the most incriminating post you've made yet right there. There is no good reason to not clear your name AND collect cash if you were actually innocent.

If all they have is doctored evidence, then it should be an open and shut case.
Last edited by tto827; 04-20-14 at 12:35 PM.

Very stupid statement and he never paid me back after begging for points refusing to leave me alone and I'm not the only one.

Definitely part Wulf's fault for his tirades... but well done you dumb fukks he's banned now

They are goddamn points people, amazes me how much time you people waste over them.

Wulf has ALWAYS paid people back, shoot him a message every two weeks saying "interest accruing, new total is X, any update on payment?" Not the shitshow you guys have in these threads, cause as apparent now, everyone loses.