Login Search

THam12 loan to Wulfie

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
I have a mind of my own. And I was respectful in my comment to you but you flipped out like a whiny ass after.
Get over it.
Be a man and deal with your shit and pay back everyone you owe. Not a good look acting like a douche when tons of people help you out on this forum. If people cold turkey stopped loaning to you, you'd be real upset.
Telling me to be a man you lil bitch crying Bout getting your points back and how you need them and it was so hard for you to build them up. Nope most lenders aren't like you and tripleDik , I'll be okay. You weren't respectful you lil bitch , you were echoing a mod in the hopes of getting in favor of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
Telling me to be a man you lil bitch crying Bout getting your points back and how you need them and it was so hard for you to build them up. Nope most lenders aren't like you and tripleDik , I'll be okay. You weren't respectful you lil bitch , you were echoing a mod in the hopes of getting in favor of her.
Lol you have me real fukked up.

Could give a mother fukk about a "mod"?
Dont be mad youre a bad business man and a terrible, losing gambler.
Pay your shit and stop being a bitch about it.
Hope you dont do this shit in real life. Cause the real world isnt as nice as a forum.

See ya in December in this thread. Oh I'll pay it back, never stiffed anybody, but gonna make you piss and moan and BEG , then I'll clear it up.
Hahaha cant wait for you to PM every poster asking for a loan when you go broke again.
Its a never ending vicious cycle. Try to break it.

Insanity at its finest. Look up the definition. Youll never experience different results.

Hahaha cant wait for you to PM every poster asking for a loan when you go broke again.
Its a never ending vicious cycle. Try to break it.

Insanity at its finest. Look up the definition. Youll never experience different results.
Oh well I'll lose money at 5d instead of here then . Not broke, if you really really wish for it to happen maybe it'll come true

So how many PMs did tripleDik send ya. Cuz this is like battling with another kitty.

Lol you have me real fukked up.

Could give a mother fukk about a "mod"?
Dont be mad youre a bad business man and a terrible, losing gambler.
Pay your shit and stop being a bitch about it.
Hope you dont do this shit in real life. Cause the real world isnt as nice as a forum.
You gonna teach me about the real world you pencil pushing wannabe.

Oh well I'll lose money at 5d instead of here then . Not broke, if you really really wish for it to happen maybe it'll come true

So how many PMs did tripleDik send ya. Cuz this is like battling with another kitty.
None .
Dont understand why you think I care about other peoples perceptions of you. I never did before even with alot of hate surrounding you so why would that have anything to do with it now? It doesn't.

Have fun continually being indebted and being on edge because of it.
Its clear.
You may wanna just give up gambling. Youre not very good at it.
He's no good at ebattling, borrowing or basic reading either and yet he continues, so not likely. Classic wulfy...shown generosity in terms, accuses lender of being whiny when asked for repayment and blames the situation on everyone and everything except himself. Good luck getting the rest of what you're owed Tham eventually; hopefully your example keeps others from opening those "hey bud" PMs

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
He's no good at ebattling, borrowing or basic reading either and yet he continues, so not likely. Classic wulfy...shown generosity in terms, accuses lender of being whiny when asked for repayment and blames the situation on everyone and everything except himself. Good luck getting the rest of what you're owed Tham eventually; hopefully your example keeps others from opening those "hey bud" PMs
I even knocked down interest from typical 12 a day to 6.
And he's still ungrateful.
And he thoroughly believes you have PMed me. I dont think I have ever even Crossed paths with you on here.

I even knocked down interest from typical 12 a day to 6.
And he's still ungrateful.
And he thoroughly believes you have PMed me. I dont think I have ever even Crossed paths with you on here.
I don't think I've ever said a word to you either, but wulfy just believes what he wants and doesn't let facts get in his way...even when I was on "bud" terms with him it was the same way. No sense of gratitude or obligation, or at least not one that will get in the way of his desperate need to gamble...giving him more lenient terms just means you'll be called greedy and whiny, and paid back whatever he feels is enough regardless of the terms he originally agreed to. With all the chances he's had to change his ways in the last year it's obvious he just doesn't want to...guess he's one of the types who has to hit rock bottom first.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
I don't think I've ever said a word to you either, but wulfy just believes what he wants and doesn't let facts get in his way...even when I was on "bud" terms with him it was the same way. No sense of gratitude or obligation, or at least not one that will get in the way of his desperate need to gamble...giving him more lenient terms just means you'll be called greedy and whiny, and paid back whatever he feels is enough regardless of the terms he originally agreed to. With all the chances he's had to change his ways in the last year it's obvious he just doesn't want to...guess he's one of the types who has to hit rock bottom first.
Its a viscous cycle of insanity.