Login Search

THam12 loan to Wulfie

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
Why moan that wulfy paid me 25 points in a thread when I paid 90 for him in your loan

Makes no sense
Yep that's why I paid him off first. PMing me everyday, posting about payback, guy turned out to be one of those lenders. can borrow 50k from people like that over a year (not that i intend to) and still in 2 weeks be PMing me everyday like he has and posting about payback repeatedly. its in some peoples nature . peculiar. nice way of putting it. he was updating loan by 6 pts a day until i told him to do it weekly because i know how to add on 42. add on to the loan is exactly one month old and terms were outlined for it. would make quite an apprentice to catwoman.
Last edited by Wulfman14; 04-18-14 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
Did I ask for that?
Just a question.
Why is he giving gifts when he owes multiple people?
Thanks for your concern.
ill give as many point gifts as i want you ancy lil fruit basket . you understand me ? and i owed both posters i gave points to anyway but yes they were gifts. they (beerdog and shaun) sent pts to you to help me out.
Last edited by Wulfman14; 04-18-14 at 10:34 AM.

Lmao...
Wulf you are some kind of character.
Lmao
Lmao
You, the guy who sends PM after PM asking for loans and getting angry if you dont get it, is talking to me about PMing? Hahahahahahahahaha wow.
Im done. Youre a bum. You begger.

I asked you TWO times only when you were gonna pay it back.