Login Search

THam12 loan to Wulfie

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
youve put me down at the ring tables also. so excuse me if i am making a bit of an assumption either way i dont give a rats ass what you think. i know what im about . anger issues, def. working on em. sad ?, not in the least pal
No, I said you should leave the tables while up to pay off some loans. That isn't putting you down. You take a "lol" and go off like that, something isn't right. You could correct your actions by apologizing.

Quote Originally Posted by zacharyj53 View Post
No, I said you should leave the tables while up to pay off some loans. That isn't putting you down. You take a "lol" and go off like that, something isn't right. You could correct your actions by apologizing.
you apologize to me for dictating what im supposed to and not supposed to do without knowing who i am

Quote Originally Posted by zacharyj53 View Post
Oh Wolf, you are stupid to even reason with on any level.
ill take out as many out standing loans as i want as long as i have proven that i pay them back with interest you little snob. a fukkin nobody poster who got lucky, built the 2500 betpoints loan you asked for into 25k now you think you are a points God ? Gambler of the year ? you shit stain im done with you. and its "wulf" bitch
Give Points

Points Awarded:

THam12 gave Wulfman14 1500 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
ill take out as many out standing loans as i want as long as i have proven that i pay them back with interest you little snob. a fukkin nobody poster who got lucky, built the 2500 betpoints loan you begged for into 25k now you think you are a points God ? Gambler of the year ? you shit stain im done with you. and its "wulf" bitch
I am sure you are done, as in done paying off your debts. You are a sad angry person. I feel bad for you on many levels.