Login Search

MD/Wulfman Loan

Last Post

Tripledikhead just can't stop his hissing and meowing, yet he constantly calls us pathetic and clueless. A normal human being would've just gave up. pretty sure I'm right about you being gay, it's not helping that you deny it so vehemently and take such offense to it. Just like I take offense to being called a slow pay. We usually get upset when true things are hurled at us. Nice link bobby. Lol

Cat woman you are a sad broke piece of shit. Yet another one of my loan threads you've turned into a bitch fest and SBR does nothing for your trolling. You offer nothing to the site, you don't gamble, and just offer a feminine touch to a gamblers forum. We got Shari, Annie, jojo , Jackie for that . Don't need a fifth sweetheart. Please gtfo , and go join a forum where women discuss all the horrible bad qualities of the men in their life and characterize and judge them.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Oh yeah, the one where I have a 1,300 lead over you.
Any chance you remember what your lead was when we raised the stakes? If you can find that information, have someone who's better than you at math help you figure out how this is likely to end

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
Tripledikhead just can't stop his hissing and meowing, yet he constantly calls us pathetic and clueless. A normal human being would've just gave up. pretty sure I'm right about you being gay, it's not helping that you deny it so vehemently and take such offense to it. Just like I take offense to being called a slow pay. We usually get upset when true things are hurled at us. Nice link bobby. Lol

Cat woman you are a sad broke piece of shit. Yet another one of my loan threads you've turned into a bitch fest and SBR does nothing for your trolling. You offer nothing to the site, you don't gamble, and just offer a feminine touch to a gamblers forum. We got Shari, Annie, jojo , Jackie for that . Don't need a fifth sweetheart. Please gtfo , and go join a forum where women discuss all the horrible bad qualities of the men in their life and characterize and judge them.

Oh no, two of the worst guys on SBR when it comes to reading comprehension, reality or insults have teaming up...if you can get a few more of you together, you might be able to collectively post at an 8th grade level. For the sake of everyone who has to read your drivel, please do so quickly

So, what're the new terms for this loan, Wulf? It's been over a week.

I've lent you 14800 total, and you've paid back 4675, so you owe me 10125, before interest. I propose new terms on the loan to be 14800 + 10% + 1% weekly and then +2% weekly after four weeks. You paid me off 4675, so there won't be weekly interest on that, just on the 10125 you still owe me.

As of right now, this would put your outstanding balance at 11721 ([(14800 + 10%) - 4675] + 1%). Agreed?

Still hoping to get this paid off in the near future, but I want new terms just in case.

Hope you get your points back. This clown is sending PMs to people trying to get points for his Ponzi scheme.
----------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by jarvol
Originally Posted by Wulfman14
was wondering if you could loan me 500-1000 pts for 24 hours.
wulfman14 here. veteran sbr poster.

ill pay you 20% on it .

if you are willling . otherwise all good.

laters

-Wulf

Considering that others have given you 20k points in the past week.....I think I will pass.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

I've lent you 14800 total, and you've paid back 4675, so you owe me 10125, before interest. I propose new terms on the loan to be 14800 + 10% + 1% weekly and then +2% weekly after four weeks. You paid me off 4675, so there won't be weekly interest on that, just on the 10125 you still owe me.

As of right now, this would put your outstanding balance at 11721 ([(14800 + 10%) - 4675] + 1%). Agreed?

Still hoping to get this paid off in the near future, but I want new terms just in case.

ummm no i owed you 11,300. i paid you 4675. i owe you 6625 before interest. what are you talkign about ? i agree with 10% and 1% weekly no problem. i dont owe you 10,125 . look again.

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
Hope you get your points back. This clown is sending PMs to people trying to get points for his Ponzi scheme.
----------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by jarvol
Originally Posted by Wulfman14
was wondering if you could loan me 500-1000 pts for 24 hours.
wulfman14 here. veteran sbr poster.

ill pay you 20% on it .

if you are willling . otherwise all good.

laters

-Wulf

Considering that others have given you 20k points in the past week.....I think I will pass.

why dont you post the respectful , logical reply i gave to you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
why dont you post the respectful , logical reply i gave to you ?
Most Ponzi schemers are respectful. The point is you are sending mass PMs out to posters you don't know and who don't dabble regularly in the points forum trying to drum up some points to pay off others. It is irritating. If you need a goddamm loan then post for a loan in the forum and stop bothering folks.

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
Most Ponzi schemers are respectful. The point is you are sending mass PMs out to posters you don't know and who don't dabble regularly in the points forum trying to drum up some points to pay off others. It is irritating. If you need a goddamm loan then post for a loan in the forum and stop bothering folks.
i PM the same bunch of guys that loan to me, they usually make a thread with me and work something out. actually i dont use it to pay off others . i either bet it, hit big and then pay out or buy points and pay out. so no ponzi scheme sorry. i thought i played poker with you thats why i PMed you. my mistake .

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post

so 11721 owed and we add 1% a week on outstanding balance correct ? i agree.