Login Search

MD/Wulfman Loan

Last Post

unlike a bitch like yoiu that schemes how he can gouge more interest from borrowers .and sits on his 12/ day waiting to cash out. never making a sports bet even though this is a gambling forum and only turning it into a womans talk show forum.
maybe these points are not all i got you broke dik fukk trolling bitch. discipline is keeping you hands of your dik when your ebattling people online.

of course i make a federer bet and since you have my pts transactions as your homepage you know about it and the loan i took out.
probably stings that i can make a bet thats 3x your pts wallet balance without blinking an eye and you cant get your pts above 4 figures cheating borrowers and playing mediocre ring table poker. gambling , taking risks, i guess you need testosterone for that.

sitting and collecting 12-30 pts a day to get those gift cards for the broke dik. i hear ya catwoman, times must be tough

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
unlike a bitch like yoiu that schemes how he can gouge more interest from borrowers .and sits on his 12/ day waiting to cash out. never making a sports bet even though this is a gambling forum and only turning it into a womans talk show forum.
maybe these points are not all i got you broke dik fukk trolling bitch. discipline is keeping you hands of your dik when your ebattling people online.
Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
People love wulfy because he's an almost-acceptable borrower and an excellent entertainer; he's always willing to do whatever it takes to get a laugh, no matter how inconsistent, degenerate or foolish it makes him appear. His material might be mostly incoherent gibberish (like a toddler pulling random words out the dictionary), but every once in a while he dusts off new gems like "discipline" (which apparently means betting half your roll at a time instead of paying debts, then borrowing some more to start the cycle anew) and he reminds us he can still make us laugh

Think this defines you pretty well tripledikhead.. Rest of the forum enjoy the animated biography of triple dik head. If you think I'm an entertainer , Seth McFarland must have lived to a tripledikhead growing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
People love wulfy because he's an almost-acceptable borrower and an excellent entertainer; he's always willing to do whatever it takes to get a laugh, no matter how inconsistent, degenerate or foolish it makes him appear. His material might be mostly incoherent gibberish (like a toddler pulling random words out the dictionary), but every once in a while he dusts off new gems like "discipline" (which apparently means betting half your roll at a time instead of paying debts, then borrowing some more to start the cycle anew) and he reminds us he can still make us laugh

I did Just as you would tittyO. Strength and honor. Men do what they have to. Bitches like tripledikhead just worsen issues and make drama. Women are like that. Also are so miserly that putting a 15 k bet down is like losing your house to guys like tripledikhead aka Herbert the pervert aka Wulf estalker. Talks about doing the right thing..guy is a deceptive , lying, fuk who wouldve tucked his tail between his legs and run given the same situation,

no honor, and even less strength.

I did Just as you would tittyO. Strength and honor. Men do what they have to. Bitches like tripledikhead just worsen issues and make drama. Women are like that. Also are so miserly that putting a 15 k bet down is like losing your house to guys like tripledikhead aka Herbert the pervert aka Wulf estalker. Talks about doing the right thing..guy is a deceptive , lying, fuk who wouldve tucked his tail between his legs and run given the same situation,

no honor, and even less strength.
Swing and a miss there wulfy...I do the right thing and my actions prove it; I pay my debts, I abide my agreements, and when things don't go as planned, I make it right instead of going back on my word or insulting the other party. To those of us who believe honor is more than just a catchphrase, that's how we handle our business. People who don't do that, who hide behind excuses instead (such as "boo-hoo, my plans didn't work out" or "most of my lenders aren't publically harassing me anymore, so stop pointing out the facts, it makes me feel bad") are the kind who don't know anything about honor in that regard (and the kind who apparently have to search the internet to answer the simple question "Should I do what I said I would?")

Edit: oops, my apologies...looks like you were just doing your normal "raging wulfy" entertainment routine and I accidentally took it for a serious post. Carry on, but consider this a request for some new material...it's hard for us to follow along at home when all you do is spew unfounded assumptions and creative "reimaginings" of your situartion, time for a new schtick

you are a confirmed liar and a scammer. i know . i have letters to prove it. i have poker transcripts of you saying you give you interest free loans ? really ? interest free huh ? listen yoiu fukkin catamite i dont have time for you anymore. you obviously dont have enough social interaction except pounding your cat that you need to vent on a forum about year long paid off pts debts. i think it bothers yoiu the most that my lenders arent harassing me any more. it gave you some sort of sick sexual pleasure to see others down. you fukkin idiot you have no idea what happened and why i didnt pay him the following week and whats wrong with doing a little research to see if extenuating circumstances carry some sort of helping hand from the lender. obviously not from a broke little bitch like you , who comes on teh forum to gouge borrowers and continue ebattling for the stupidest fukkin shit for hours at a time instead of placing 200 pts on a game and shutting the fuk up. enjoying the forum for what sbr john really made it for. not for bitches like you who sit around gossip , DONT GAMBLE, and just try to make profit from other people wanting to put some down on a game. being happy with the x amount of pts you get in interest . too bad youve been stiffed so many times didnt work out for ya. nice try though. but being a hard ass lender will never get you borrowers . do you know how many times ive seen downsouth get loans after you posted your terms. you are a greedy little pts whore who just wants to sit on them , not do shit with them because you need the points to feed that emaciated 50 year old body, and point and make fun of others that gamble and lose or owe debts. none of my lenders were uncertain about me not paying back .

youd love a new "schtick" gaylord , keep this thread alive, give your night purpose. not gonna give in. you dont abide any agreement and i have proof. you are a proven liar and a scam artist when it comes to cheating borrowers. things didnt go as planned so i went back on my word ? show me where i went back on my word you effeminate catwoman bitch ? honor is a phrase you will never understand. somebody who PMs lies about other posters and lies about giving interest free loans , lies about agreeeing not to hassle a person and still does is someone with honor ? kicking a man down when hes in debt is honor ? using every little disagreement on the forum to put your fukkin shit covered nose in their business is honor ? lying to sbr staff and reporting me for calling you catwoman is honor ? you obviously dont know what the word means you *** dumpster.

of course you will take all my posts seriously. you are obsessed with me catwoman. you want to ride that punjabi co ck like afukkin cowgirl. you cant NOT take my posts seriously. you have to respond. you have a fukkin mental illness pal. get help.

you are a confirmed liar and a scammer. i know . i have letters to prove it. i have poker transcripts of you saying you give you interest free loans ? really ? interest free huh ? listen yoiu fukkin catamite i dont have time for you anymore. you obviously dont have enough social interaction except pounding your cat that you need to vent on a forum about year long paid off pts debts. i think it bothers yoiu the most that my lenders arent harassing me any more. it gave you some sort of sick sexual pleasure to see others down. you fukkin idiot you have no idea what happened and why i didnt pay him the following week and whats wrong with doing a little research to see if extenuating circumstances carry some sort of helping hand from the lender. obviously not from a broke little bitch like you , who comes on teh forum to gouge borrowers and continue ebattling for the stupidest fukkin shit for hours at a time instead of placing 200 pts on a game and shutting the fuk up. enjoying the forum for what sbr john really made it for. not for bitches like you who sit around gossip , DONT GAMBLE, and just try to make profit from other people wanting to put some down on a game. being happy with the x amount of pts you get in interest . too bad youve been stiffed so many times didnt work out for ya. nice try though. but being a hard ass lender will never get you borrowers . do you know how many times ive seen downsouth get loans after you posted your terms. you are a greedy little pts whore who just wants to sit on them , not do shit with them because you need the points to feed that emaciated 50 year old body, and point and make fun of others that gamble and lose or owe debts. none of my lenders were uncertain about me not paying back .

youd love a new "schtick" gaylord , keep this thread alive, give your night purpose. not gonna give in. you dont abide any agreement and i have proof. you are a proven liar and a scam artist when it comes to cheating borrowers. things didnt go as planned so i went back on my word ? show me where i went back on my word you effeminate catwoman bitch ? honor is a phrase you will never understand. somebody who PMs lies about other posters and lies about giving interest free loans , lies about agreeeing not to hassle a person and still does is someone with honor ? kicking a man down when hes in debt is honor ? using every little disagreement on the forum to put your fukkin shit covered nose in their business is honor ? lying to sbr staff and reporting me for calling you catwoman is honor ? you obviously dont know what the word means you *** dumpster.

of course you will take all my posts seriously. you are obsessed with me catwoman. you want to ride that punjabi co ck like afukkin cowgirl. you cant NOT take my posts seriously. you have to respond. you have a fukkin mental illness pal. get help.
Blah blah blah...you always ramble on and on about having "proof" behind all the assumptions you make, but you never seem to be able to find it or post it. Feel free to post an example of me lying or breaking my word...you've got all this "proof", why can't you ever seem to show it to anyone else? Is it because just maybe it doesn't exist outside your head? Rhetorical question...I'll just continue assuming you're "mis-remembering" the past as you seem to have done in just the last couple days, lol.

For what it's worth, I'm not reporting you for calling me anything...I prefer to discuss things without crying about it, and I've only reported stuff when requested. Nothing to report here though...you're not offensive or insulting, just a bit ignorant and naïve is all. I should be taking bets for how many lines you can type without making a childish attempt to insult someone. But I guess that's just the way you roll...keep it up, calling everyone gay and calling yourself a bear might someday get you the kind of attention you seem to be craving

Geez Triple D. Give it a rest already.

Don't you have your hands full over-seeing Carseller and Bobbywaves every move?

Why the hell are you all of a sudden harassing Wulf so hard after he has just paid people?!

It's starting to look like you just like kicking anyone who is down and announcing your judgement of them, over and over and over again.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave Optional 12 Betpoint(s) for this post.

He/she can't stop optional... she has a problem in her head.until I stop posting like i ALWAYS have in the past this cat woman will keep responding, just like he cat stay out of carsellers thread or keep engaging bobby waves .this time i kept at it a little longer to see but the bitch just doesnt stop. she cant !! its obsessive compulsive disorder for this prick. All this bitch can do is act like a tough guy online who has to control everything and tell everybody what to do and "straighten guys out" LOL BTW AT THAT. everyone has to conform to what this prick believes should and should not happen. For the record, pretty sure tripleD you're gay and the fact that you take so much offense to it only confirms it. If Shari had a ghost the similarities between you and her are uncanny, the femininity i mean. otherwise she is the opposite kinda gal you are . You take so much offense to being called gay that of course I'll use it, it hits a soft spot, just like Wulf has a lot of debt and slow pays hits a soft spot with me. Because there is truth to it !! you think i crave attention ? LMAOOOO. i try to fly as under the radar as possible on the forum. who made that PSA about me ? who constantly comes into my threads and insults me to get me enraged. i have a temper but attention whore ? nah gal pal thats you. all my life ive hated the spotlight.

im done with you. Pretty sure at 200 lbs and 5 '9 and my rage I've earned the nickname brown bear in my family. lost 20+ lbs before and after the months of my wedding. I'll even post a pic if you post one. Post wearing a cat woman suit for 500 points. I know you've done far worse for that amt in your life. I m not making up anything other then what I interpret, and as you would deem sweetheart "factual". And you ma'm are either a closet homo or a woman behind that screen. Strength and honor, neither of which you have. I repeat, im
done with you. going to just end this. as i always have to with the women that dont shut up in my life. Otherwise you'll make this thread 100 pages long and just not stop. Women love to argue and have the last word , generalization of course. My wife is like that though a bit , about having the last word part.

i have put you on ignore . Bye bye you deranged points thieving lying scumbag.
Last edited by Wulfman14; 03-19-14 at 02:06 AM.