Login Search

MD/Wulfman Loan

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
If I'm calculating correctly, 9480 on the 16th.
geez man , unforseen circumstances otherwise this wouldve been paid off. shouldve borrowed from someone to pay you off just to freeze the interest. oh well. ill calculate it , make sure it is right. this one i gotta clear first obviously. 3k+ interest christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
geez man , unforseen circumstances otherwise this wouldve been paid off. shouldve borrowed from someone to pay you off just to freeze the interest. oh well. ill calculate it , make sure it is right. this one i gotta clear first obviously. 3k+ interest christ.
You turned a one week loan into a three month loan. I would have made a lot more than 3K in that time.

Anyway, no prob man. Let me know if you come to the same figure (9480) that I did. Cheers Wulf.

i wouldnt have gone more then 4% MD. i would have declined . even this stipulation made me hesitate but i couldnt read the future. unforseen circumstances is all i can say. other wise you wouldve been paid in 2 weeks at the most . cheers

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
He owes combined over 32k, you'll be updating with interest for probably all of 2014 if he doesn't hit some 10 team parlay in the book.
He actually did hit a huge parlay recently.

I'll just keep updating the interest. I wish he'd keep me updated with how things are going, but it is what it is.

i am here going to pay it back in one lump sum. can ya ease up on the interest a bit man ? just asking . if not terms are terms.
Afraid not man. I know it seems like the interest is killing you and I'm getting a really good return, but I haven't been able to wager properly with my points since September. I've missed out on a lot more points than the return I'm getting. I was supposed to get my points back in under a week if you recall.

Anyway, any idea when you'll be paying back? Let me know, and thanks for the update Wulfy.