Login Search

MD/Wulfman Loan

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
If you wasn't worried, you wouldn't have asked for an update.
I'm not worried about getting paid. I'm very confident that he will. I want my points sooner, though. I've been waiting for a long time. That's why I ask for an update.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave MD 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MD, Last post i seen or read from the Wulfman, he said he was in love and i think getting married. Best update i could give you is probably getting paid after he gets back from his honeymoon. Havent seen him around all that much lately, but then again i havent been around all that much either. I wouldnt worry, from what i know and have seen he has always paid guys, and if he is late he adds his interest to it. I know that doesnt help u as you want you points sooner then later.

If he is getting married, kiss the points goodbye.

Most women would have a huge problem with their man sending money to a sports betting website to clear up points debt.

Especially a newlywed.

Good luck with that.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

no1here gave Carseller4 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.

If he is getting married, kiss the points goodbye.

Most women would have a huge problem with their man sending money to a sports betting website to clear up points debt.

Especially a newlywed.

Good luck with that.

CS, most men handle and take care of the house, and make good household decisions, also most men are in charge of their household. You sound like u r speaking from experience? if thats the case pal, you were never the true man of the house...........

t.

My loan was tampered with by a fired rogue SBR moderator.

It's tough to rebound from something like that. But I'm working on it.
Exactly why you are, and always will be, a piece of shit who has no clue. The day I'm some "fired rogue moderator" or even "fired" or even "rogue" is the day you pay back all the people you've scammed you penetrating piece of garbage. (I can say that now.)

Some people will never learn but for the ones who have a clue, I hope they shove a burning shaft up your ass bigtime. I thought some of the service plays scammers were bad but your shitfuck ass took the cake with how much I had to deal with people complaining about you. Asshole.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave shari91 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

downsouth gave shari91 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Footballtime gave shari91 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BeerDog99 gave shari91 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
Exactly why you are, and always will be, a piece of shit who has no clue. The day I'm some "fired rogue moderator" or even "fired" or even "rogue" is the day you pay back all the people you've scammed you penetrating piece of garbage. (I can say that now.)

Some people will never learn but for the ones who have a clue, I hope they shove a burning shaft up your ass bigtime. I thought some of the service plays scammers were bad but your shitfuck ass took the cake with how much I had to deal with people complaining about you. Asshole.

Just ONE of the reasons why I've always LOVED this chick !!!

One of very best posters/people this site has EVER seen... SHARI... FUKKIN... RULEZ

WoRd

Nice fired rogue mod rant.

The feeling is mutual.