Login Search

MD/Wulfman Loan

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
Hey no1here, I know you are a nice guy so do not take this the wrong way, I understand that you are just trying to be nice.

Nobody is saying that Wulf is a hero, all anybody has said is that he stands up and paid a huge portion of his debt. Carseller on the other hand never paid anything, prayed and waited until he finally got lucky to use points for PRO and has made yisman wait for an extremely long time with paying anything back let alone any interest. All the while he continually makes excuses and jokes about the situation of him just ignoring any sort of regular payments.

theballsflop pretty well nailed it in post #26 about wulf, he is a very high volume gambler, has some anger issues but in the end he stands up and does what is right.

We all have our own issues and idiosyncrasies but the main reason why I really dislike CS is his apparent utter lack of care about what he is doing and how he is treating his very generous lender. A couple of years ago, I (along with many other people, especially Secretstash) helped out CS in getting out of debt. As soon as that was done, he promptly got right back into debt without any regard for all of the people who helped him and making every possible excuse in the book. He constantly begs and scams points with no remorse.

Anyway, that is that. Take care bud.
Best part here is during this genuine, well thought out, rational response from Beerdogg the words "theballsflop" were uttered.

appreciate the support in this thread about my credibility even though this debt seems insurmountable and im a non pro. i can only give my assurance that everyone will be paid.

as for my anger, this hippie troll has been harassing me since i bought points to pay off my loans and didnt consolidate with him. bumping my loan threads and taking random shots at me. even a normal person with normal anger would take offense at this point.

most have said not to let the troll get to me. and i dont. but given my current situation he has the upper hand and i wanted the points forum and admin to know where i stand. believe you me i have nothing to be angry about in my life right now. marrying a girl i adore and will grow old with in 28 days and have solid income, solid family and friends (in real life and online) , sound physical health. that anger i was notorious for has subsided i assure you. a woman will do that to you. especially one you love. dont care if i sound melodramatic cuz its the truth. and those in this thread beer, tatddy , stash, bite me, B-W , shaun, flopper, ra77er, straightcash... appreciate the trust you all have in me. either way i would have done what is right but just makes it more of an incentive to do so with people like you all around.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
lol i can only give people 2 points right now. unfukkin believable.

U cheap fukk

Sbr, I vote you keep wulf's PMs locked since I called him a cheap fukk. Look out for the safety of the player.

Thanks.

Give Points

Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave broadway6 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
ok well that changes things, 6600 due in 24 hrs, 7200 due within a week, after a week 1% added on to the outstanding balance each week. after 4 weeks 4% added onto the outstanding balance each week. no worries it wont come to that , thats why i agreed to the terms

thanks MD
Any update on this, Wulf? 8765 points owed after interest hits tomorrow, if I'm calculating correctly.