Login Search

MD/Wulfman Loan

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
wulf

this non-pro thing is not cool.

just temporary? Right?
I've never even posted in a thread that you've posted in, but I think you're a complete and utter dishonest scumbag. Can you go post somewhere else?
Give Points

Points Awarded:

runner5k gave MD 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BeerDog99 gave MD 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

downsouth gave MD 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

your logic and judgement needs adjusting! Carsellers never stiff anyone where as Wulfman has! Wulfman non pro for nearly month now and has nothing to do with what tto728 suggests. Currently Wulfman owes better then 30K but remains as hero for some but most have him cut off now. Wufman will never see pro again as simply too costly for him now. Once spent $1200 to pay back loans but can't see it again.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
I've never even posted in a thread that you've posted in, but I think you're a complete and utter dishonest scumbag. Can you go post somewhere else?
Looks like a case of monkey see monkey do! You know nothing of carsellers4 and surely he has done you no wrong but you see others running at the mouth and decide to do the same. WTF has he done to you? His post here was of kinds words so what the xxxx is your problem?

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
your logic and judgement needs adjusting! Carsellers never stiff anyone where as Wulfman has! Wulfman non pro for nearly month now and has nothing to do with what tto728 suggests. Currently Wulfman owes better then 30K but remains as hero for some but most have him cut off now. Wufman will never see pro again as simply too costly for him now. Once spent $1200 to pay back loans but can't see it again.

Looks like a case of monkey see monkey do! You know nothing of carsellers4 and surely he has done you no wrong but you see others running at the mouth and decide to do the same. WTF has he done to you? His post here was of kinds words so what the xxxx is your problem?

you can't be serious? Carseller's daddy says Carseller has never scammed anyone? Guy owes so much that yisman cut the juice off. If Carseller is so great, why did you stop paying off his loan for him?

I only have to check the forum every once in a while to see how much of a scumbag Carseller is. It's blatantly obvious. Whether or not he's done anything to me is irrelevant; I do not respect dishonest people. If someone is decent enough to trust you with a loan, you don't f-ck them over. Wulf and I have been at odds before, and we've exchanged insults, but every time we've ever had a deal, I've given him his points as agreed, and he's returned them, as agreed. Neither of us has stiffed the other. When decency and living by your word loses its meaning, you become the sort of person that is not worth spending time on.

yes no1here i am down right now . in debt and a non-pro. must please you immensely. and yes its going to suck that i will have to throw a couple thousand at this one. but unlike you i dont play .50/1 blinds at the ring tables 6 hours a day and build my roll. i have fun with these points and i can afford it. no i dont like losing money and no i dont like buying another $1.5 k in pts to a site that has not treated me fairly but most of my lenders are my friends and they entrusted me with a boatload of points. stiffing is like running away from a fight and i think everyone on here knows thats the last thing ill ever do. im not going to go pro huh ? unreal how you make such absurd statements with such certainty and after i disprove them repeatedly you still mock me. if i were going to stiff i would have left awhile back. sbr took away my PMs otherwise each one of my lenders would have all their questions answered. i am done responding to you, you are a vile filth of a human being.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave Wulfman14 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
I only have to check the forum every once in a while to see how much of a scumbag Carseller is. It's blatantly obvious. Whether or not he's done anything to me is irrelevant; I do not respect dishonest people. If someone is decent enough to trust you with a loan, you don't f-ck them over. Wulf and I have been at odds before, and we've exchanged insults, but every time we've ever had a deal, I've given him his points as agreed, and he's returned them, as agreed. Neither of us has stiffed the other. When decency and living by your word loses its meaning, you become the sort of person that is not worth spending time on.
You can't defend ignorance because of what you hear from the ignorant.

How did I get a credit line of over 10K in the first place? Surely by not being dishonest.

My loan was tampered with by a fired rogue SBR moderator.

It's tough to rebound from something like that. But I'm working on it.

Hey no1here, I know you are a nice guy so do not take this the wrong way, I understand that you are just trying to be nice.

Nobody is saying that Wulf is a hero, all anybody has said is that he stands up and paid a huge portion of his debt. Carseller on the other hand never paid anything, prayed and waited until he finally got lucky to use points for PRO and has made yisman wait for an extremely long time with paying anything back let alone any interest. All the while he continually makes excuses and jokes about the situation of him just ignoring any sort of regular payments.

theballsflop pretty well nailed it in post #26 about wulf, he is a very high volume gambler, has some anger issues but in the end he stands up and does what is right.

We all have our own issues and idiosyncrasies but the main reason why I really dislike CS is his apparent utter lack of care about what he is doing and how he is treating his very generous lender. A couple of years ago, I (along with many other people, especially Secretstash) helped out CS in getting out of debt. As soon as that was done, he promptly got right back into debt without any regard for all of the people who helped him and making every possible excuse in the book. He constantly begs and scams points with no remorse.

Anyway, that is that. Take care bud.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

downsouth gave BeerDog99 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ra77er gave BeerDog99 25 Betpoint(s) for this post.