Login Search

CS4/yisman payback thread (fresh start)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
since your "keeper" likes to jump in my threads when you his pet project has paid about 2% of what you could have this week and still feeds you pts lets see how long it takes him to get off the dialysis machine take a bong hit make a lie up about his life and post........ two pathetic fuks
yes that is correct I am using my quote..

I hope that me being a dick made you want to prove that you would pay it off soon. Im sure it is not and I don't know what you hit with but it doesn't matter. Congrats on being debt free for now. Congrats to yis for getting pts that Im sure he wrote off long ago. CS now you can untie yourself from the old hippie. Do it right and you can be a lender

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
Alrighty... way to go!
KUDOS

Just a suggestion: Henceforth, act like you owe YOURSELF a big loan and "pay" yourself back (send to someone that will hold ur pts). When ya reach a certain figure... "cash out" and enjoy ur pts. Rinse and repeat.

Regardless, congrats to you AND yizzer.
Love the BS reference there!

Nice run and nice job paying back yisman.
I do wonder how much interest yisman received. I recall the interest negotiation on your loan was pretty one sided after yisman stopped giving you every increase you requested/demanded. Seems like he would have been entitled to those 1500 points, but that is just my view.

It will be interesting to see who is going to loan you a bunch of points, and to try and follow how many guys you can get into a few hundred to a thousand or so going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by dngf View Post
Nice run and nice job paying back yisman.
I do wonder how much interest yisman received. I recall the interest negotiation on your loan was pretty one sided after yisman stopped giving you every increase you requested/demanded. Seems like he would have been entitled to those 1500 points, but that is just my view.

It will be interesting to see who is going to loan you a bunch of points, and to try and follow how many guys you can get into a few hundred to a thousand or so going forward.

Yeah, the new batch will be a few 100 here, few 100 there and then someone will come along and make a big one.

Quote Originally Posted by dngf View Post
Nice run and nice job paying back yisman.I do wonder how much interest yisman received. I recall the interest negotiation on your loan was pretty one sided after yisman stopped giving you every increase you requested/demanded. Seems like he would have been entitled to those 1500 points, but that is just my view.It will be interesting to see who is going to loan you a bunch of points, and to try and follow how many guys you can get into a few hundred to a thousand or so going forward.
Yisman got all interest due to him, minus the time I couldn't receive points.

He made out very well.
Last edited by Carseller4; 07-24-14 at 06:49 PM.