Login Search

CS4/yisman payback thread (fresh start)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
what did Triple D do to even warrant that attack? was it directed at you wulf?
It was. He does it discreetly and sarcastically but it's at me. How many people have 40 k debt? Guy is a pussy cat. Posts 5 min after I make one, nominates any post even remotely mentioning me and PMs people about me because he doesn't want to be banned if he does it on the forum. He also reported me for calling him cat woman. Also cashed out all his points when he thought he was gonna get banned..300 bucks. Lotta kitty litter you can buy with that. Can't throw that hard earned betpoints loan interest away just like that.

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
You have no right to call me a sucker and demand that you shut up in regards to me. Enough of your illogical thinking already. You ain't got no business up Carsellers4 butthole and wonder why you ever started. It's none of your business and you're not welcome in this thread.

YOU POST AGAIN HERE AND yisman WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER POINT PAID BACK!!!

Carsellers4 will show much success both in payback and bankroll build-up as he is ready now and quite prepared with my backing.
Catwoman is up everybody's butthole, he feels warm and secure there. It gives him orgasms to ebattle and converge on people with points debts when cat woman ain't even involved in the transaction.

NOT a TRUE STATEMENT and you know it. Sitituation never worsen except when SBR interferred on their own doings with yisman wanting none of it.

POST here again and see what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
Shrug...you have a point I suppose. Differentiating between ridiculous slow pays might seem like splitting hairs when payback is trivial, but there's something to be said for intent too. CS4 has proven his true colors over and over again, and has continued to make his situation worse solely through his own actions...compared to that, others who haven't yet definitively proven themselves to be stiffs still compare favorably in my opinion, if not by a whole lot. Moot point though, as I assume you won't be lending any of them anything any time soon

He will post in response to what I said no matter what you say no1 here. He can't help himself. He accuses me if being stupid and boring but doesn't mind exchanging insults with me for hours and hours. This from the guy who doesn't have "time" to charge " interest " and is taken advantage of by his borrowers because he can't update his spreadsheets on a weekly basis. You think he gives a shit about yisman getting paid? The homo just wants to pad his points roll and use the additional income.

Couldnt not even give 10 points to yis mans charity. Lololol

This is a New Year meaning a fresh start and Carsellers4 is ready to take full advantage of it. I am not here to waste my time knowing of Carsellers4 abilities. He can win plenty playing poker and recently won 3K with nothing renewing his Pro membership. Many times all it takes is a push and that is what I am about. Recently gave one poster 3K to push him out of his comfort zone showing I have no boundaries. Currently have taken on several needing help and if only one succeeds then I am successsful. I believe the one could be Carsellers4.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

TennisProFrance gave no1here 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Not sure why he/she has names for me but not entitled to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
Catwoman is up everybody's butthole, he feels warm and secure there. It gives him orgasms to ebattle and converge on people with points debts when cat woman ain't even involved in the transaction.

I was confused like you but appears rivary between them was ongoing. This triple-d is a troll that needs to be stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
what did Triple D do to even warrant that attack? was it directed at you wulf?
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave no1here 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by TennisProFrance View Post
No1there, take a 500 gift from me, do with it what you see fit, to pay back carsellers debt (directy) or gamble, as you wish. Carseller is certainly out of order, but compared to 3" carrot dick hes a saint.
ask your mom . you obviously dont know how big an inch is pal

Quote Originally Posted by TennisProFrance View Post
No1there, take a 500 gift from me, do with it what you see fit, to pay back carsellers debt (directy) or gamble, as you wish. Carseller is certainly out of order, but compared to 3" carrot dick hes a saint.
gve them all blackie ! you are a professional gambler who doesnt care about points remember. give them all to no1here you homo.