Login Search

CS4/yisman payback thread (fresh start)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
All I know is that before SBR interfered in the loan I have with yisman, I was paying just fine.

In fact immediately following the meddling I had the highest weekly payback in the history of this loan.

There was a little haggling about interest between me and yisman, but there was absolutely no reason for SBR to step in.

The 3 months of having negative or no points had a disastrous effect on this loan.

If there was no interference, I have no doubt this loan would have been paid by now.

I requested a 2 month extension on being Pro. That request was denied.

So it looks like there will be a short term lull in my remaining SBR Pro.

Since there is no way in hell I am shelling out $200 to go pro again, it looks like I will have to amass the 3000 points to renew pro.

Why would I shell out $200, with the way I have been treated in the past? I don't see any upside in doing that.

Hang on yisman, I will get you your points back, but it sure would have helped if you would have taken a stand when it mattered.

Quandary.
How many points have you paid in the last 4 weeks? You get 12 points a day and two trivias a week like everyone else. So, how much have you paid lately?

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
Wise man.

And while I love no1here (had a great time with him in Vegas especially on the last day) I can only say his selective memory will be the end of him. But if it makes people feel better for me to the bad guy then so be it. Thankfully he's a smart dude and when the fog clears I trust he'll see your point.
i know you have to be respectful of all posters but come on... the guy clearly has issues. must have mentally deteriorated greatly since then .

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post

I requested a 2 month extension on being Pro. That request was denied.

So it looks like there will be a short term lull in my remaining SBR Pro.

Since there is no way in hell I am shelling out $200 to go pro again, it looks like I will have to amass the 3000 points to renew pro.
I bet there is nobody (that has a shred of intelligence) that did not expect this.