Login Search

CS4/yisman payback thread (fresh start)

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
All I know is what yisman is going through right now, complaining about a losing parlay etc., is nothing compared to what SBR has put me through the last 6 months, particularly March thru June.

That was a travesty.
So you felt cheated and therefore are admitting you cheated Yisman. At least that is a little progress from you. Now, just admit it and start paying him instead of looking up words in your dictionary.

All I know is what yisman is going through right now, complaining about a losing parlay etc., is nothing compared to what SBR has put me through the last 6 months, particularly March thru June.

That was a travesty.
I know you're trying to be funny. But man, at some time in your life, you're going to have to start acting like a human being.

I am not complaining about a losing parlay. I am complaining about you scamming me by telling me you had a freeplay and would place a bet, when you never placed the bet. Then, instead of admitting it, you obfuscate the issue.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave yisman 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
I am not complaining about a losing parlay. I am complaining about you scamming me by telling me you had a freeplay and would place a bet, when you never placed the bet. Then, instead of admitting it, you obfuscate the issue.
Watch him run to a dictionary and then start using it as his word...

That was a travesty.
How can you complain who gives a shit what your going through you owe tge points stop bloody complaining set up a repayment plan and pay the guy the points and stop conning people

Carseller is a thief.

Boner is a clueless moron.

Just helping out.
These are strong words.

Verging on the edge of "spam"

Spamming other posters on SBR will not be tolerated.

OK, I'm sure it is ok for others to do it, but only CS4 gets an infraction for it.

Just remember, yisman, it was SBR's interference in my repayment of this loan that started this.

You didn't take a stand, you stuck your head in the sand, and now you are pretty much bland.

I don't care who started it in your mind. How about you start sending me some points rather than sending me fake tickets?
That sounds reasonable.

I am a reasonable person.

I'm working this quandary out in my mind.

I'm seeing bright scenarios playing out.

I'm trying to stay positive.

That sounds reasonable.

I am a reasonable person.

I'm working this quandary out in my mind.

I'm seeing bright scenarios playing out.

I'm trying to stay positive.
the only thing that you are doing is making a mockery of this whole betpoints system. You don't care and know that there is no way that you will ever have to be responsible for your actions here. You know that once get banned (some day) you will just come back. So in the end you will just have to live with the fact that you really are that pathetic. You have no intention of doing the right thing be honest with yourself.