Login Search

CS4/yisman payback thread (fresh start)

Last Post

yisman is concerned that I didn't place the fp wagers for him.

He would have a legitimate beef except for one thing.

I still have an open wager for him, and he flat out lost his other wager.

Really don't have anything else to say about this matter. Except that I won't be offering him anymore fp offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post

Really don't have anything else to say about this matter. Except that I won't be offering him anymore fp offers.
You freerolled him, if he lost, great, extra for you. If he won, awww shucks Ive done messed up again. And now add who knows what to his uncollectable debt that will be worth 20% of whats it worth if it is ever paid off. Lose/Lose for him. Freeroll for you

How can one lose a wager that was never made?

If someone makes an allegation, does it automatically make the allegation true?
Yisman making an allegation against you? That's about as locked up as it gets. That and others have asked you to post the (not fake) ticket which you have not done. Pretty cut and dry.

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
You freerolled him, if he lost, great, extra for you. If he won, awww shucks Ive done messed up again. And now add who knows what to his uncollectable debt that will be worth 20% of whats it worth if it is ever paid off. Lose/Lose for him. Freeroll for you
This is exactly what happened.

Carseller, you sent me a fake ticket. That's a fact. I can only assume it's because you had no actual ticket to post and you don't even know what freeplay bets look like.

Take a screenshot of the losing parlay and/or of the tennis bet I asked you to place. I am assuming you didn't place either. You gambled it away and took a shot that I would lose.

If someone makes an allegation, does it automatically make the allegation true?
No, it does not. But it's not just "someone". I challenge you to find false allegations I've made.

Unlike you, I do my very best to stick to the truth. And the truth is you sent me a fake ticket. That is not disputable.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Wulfman14 gave yisman 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

muldoon gave yisman 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.