Login Search

CS4/yisman payback thread (fresh start)

Last Post

Even I can admit that it is probably time to pull the plug Shari!

I didn't think that taking his points was right 4 months ago. I mean he was at least paying off some of his debt. But since he came back, he wont pay on the weekends and he doesn't pay everyday! He gets 2 points donated by other posters to him for his debt, but he doesn't send them to yisman. It is time to pull the plug.

Feel free to pull the plug on propicker as well and he is 10x worse than carseller. That guy just keeps asking for bumps and owes 14000 points or so to 5 or so posters. Propicker even took out a 1000 betpoints loan just yesterday to make that 6 lenders. How much did he back to twissteddragon or yisman or the other 4 lenders??

carseller at least only owed under 8,000 to one guy who seemed not to care about it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
Even I can admit that it is probably time to pull the plug Shari!

I didn't think that taking his points was right 4 months ago. I mean he was at least paying off some of his debt. But since he came back, he wont pay on the weekends and he doesn't pay everyday! He gets 2 points donated by other posters to him for his debt, but he doesn't send them to yisman. It is time to pull the plug.

Feel free to pull the plug on propicker as well and he is 10x worse than carseller. That guy just keeps asking for bumps and owes 14000 points or so to 5 or so posters. Propicker even took out a 1000 betpoints loan just yesterday to make that 6 lenders. How much did he back to twissteddragon or yisman or the other 4 lenders??

carseller at least only owed under 8,000 to one guy who seemed not to care about it too much.
You need to change your tune.

It's the same shit with you. You expect Yisman to thank you or bitch and moan.

He doesn't owe anyone that.

Yis is on a couple different boards, and the guy stays above the bullshit. Maybe, and this is a wacky guess, he just expects the simple things. Like someone paying on a debt without much fanfare.

Plenty of people conduct their point business without drama.

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Yes it was the "Shari disaster" that completely changed everything. Not the fact that you were stiffing the piss out of Yisman. How funny to see this at the same time I see an email from Admin asking to confirm how little you've paid on your debt since being allowed to earn pts again. GL Carseller. Sad to say but it seems all bad things must come to an end.
I was never stiffing...in fact before I had a couple of points transactions reversed I had my best week of debt reduction.

Get your facts straight mod lady.

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
I will ship yisman 500 if sbr bans carseller from the points program in the next 30 days.
I'm on board with this. I'll ship him every trivia point freeplay I hit for a year. Hell I think I parlayed 350 into 1400 last month. He might be swimming in pts!

Do the right thing, SBR.