Carseller paid 6.
ProPicker paid 29.
Wulfman paid 10

monthly live odds:

Carseller +192
ProPicker +173
Wulfman +208

max bet 200
okay only doing this because I planned to bet 2 and just root for other one to choke. ha.. but in reality I like all 3 of these guys so I cannot play favorites I will just bet simply based on taking the highest odds available.

Carseller +192 - risk 200
Wulfman14 +208 - risk 200

Sent pts here

GL all

-stash
Last edited by secretstash; 02-25-13 at 03:43 PM.

Remember guys this goes for all 3 of you (and rudy if he wants)

I will stake poker (in the mid week ones) so you can pay your entire (12/13 to debt) for 70% me / 10% u / 20% paid directly to debt (this is me just encouraging you to pay debt off)

If I ever get +500 pts (net) from staking you personally. I will lessen the percents to 60%me / 15% you / 25% debt

And I will throw in a new one (applies to carseller too as we have this above on-going last few weeks)

If I ever get above 1000+ pts (net from staking).. then I will do 40% me / 30 % you / 30% debt. (This is more than generous I feel)

Please post in here daily for your pts and if you believe you have reached a threshhold of 500 net or 1000 net let me know and I can backtrack and approve you for the lesser percents

Please if you plan to ask for a stake do not ever break the terms above ^ including paying lenders directly for the % to debt portion.. no gambling or other BS will be permitted with those due pts. (If this is done I will treat what you STOLE as a loan with very intense interest which I may decide at a later date)

-stash
Last edited by secretstash; 02-25-13 at 04:04 PM.

i would like to bet on myself at +208 for the month if yisman you care to open up the lines for me one last time.
pro picker is in the lead right now anyhow. i would like to bet 60 points and have sent them
so 60 to win 125
Last edited by Wulfman14; 02-26-13 at 11:06 AM. Reason: edited amount sent

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
i would like to bet on myself at +208 for the month if yisman you care to open up the lines for me one last time.
pro picker is in the lead right now anyhow. i would like to bet 100 points and will send them tonight.
so 100 to win 208
If you lose the bet by less than 100 that would be pretty funny...on the other hand, if you win it would be pretty epic too. Won't wish you good luck since I'm on the opposite side, but best of luck with placing 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
If you lose the bet by less than 100 that would be pretty funny...on the other hand, if you win it would be pretty epic too. Won't wish you good luck since I'm on the opposite side, but best of luck with placing 2nd!
well then triple D i shall double my efforts to win. dont understand the bold part though . oh i see if i had put that 100 towards my debt instead of the bet and i lose by lesss than 100 i ll be kicking myself. not really cuz if i had put that 100 towards my debt there would have been no bet and i would have had nothing to lose/gain from this contest. on the ot her hand because i mad e the bet yes i will be kicking myself if i lose by less than 100 to cs4 or propicker. me and you triple D are never on teh same page. even with that interest argument we had.

anyway you think im a slowpayer/stiff and a liar so im not surprised you went against me bro. good luck.
Last edited by Wulfman14; 02-26-13 at 11:03 AM.