Login Search

ThaddeusB's low juice pointsbook: Superbowl giveaway, promos, special lines, & more!

Last Post

Guess I caught a break.

Limits:
To prevent the book from going bust from a few big wins, there will be a maximum win of 500 points per bet and a maximum wager size of 750. If you try to bet more than this amount, your bet will automatically adjusted down to the maximum. (Example: you try to bet 400 on a +150 underdog. The bet will be adjusted to 333.33 to win 500, regardless of the outcome of the game.) For purposes of calculating this limit, closely related wagers will count as a single bet (for example, the combined maximum of a 1st half side and a full game side of the same game is 500). This limit is to protect all parties (I don't want to stiff anyone).

so its adjusted to 199 to win 500 at +252

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
when does Thad post in here?

I requested a balance update like 7 days ago but no response

Thad says, "Current balances will be updated once/day and listed once a day, near the top of the points book's new thread."

I don't see balances posted in any of Thad's threads
From what I've seen Thad has been almost entirely absent at SBR for the past few months. You're better off self-grading your plays and keeping track of your balance with every new bet. That said, Thad is a good guy and will process your withdrawals etc without problem I'm sure.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

ThaddeusB gave tatddy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.