Login Search

ThaddeusB's low juice pointsbook: Superbowl giveaway, promos, special lines, & more!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
balance 4867

I believe the balance is correct (see last post) and I want to put in a cashout request for the balance of my account on Friday... Thanks...
Can I get an update on this withdraw? I looking at using my points for a purchase and would prefer not to chop up my order. Thanks...

Updated Balance : 72.25

MLB. Atlanta/Houston
Over 7.5 (-115)
5.75 to Win 5

MLB. Milwaukee/Chicago Cubs
Over 8.5 (+100)
5 to Win 5

MLB. Chicago White Sox/
Cleveland Over 7.5 (+106)
5 to Win 5.30

MLB. N.Y. Yankees/Baltimore
Over 9.5 (-105)
5.25 to Win 5

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
balance 4867

I believe the balance is correct (see last post) and I want to put in a cashout request for the balance of my account on Friday... Thanks...
I am taking your word for it and have sent you 4867 points. Sorry for the delay - I have not been online since before Friday.

Thanks for playing,
Thaddeus

Quote Originally Posted by ThaddeusB View Post
I am taking your word for it and have sent you 4867 points. Sorry for the delay - I have not been online since before Friday.

Thanks for playing,
Thaddeus
Thanks Thad... I was going to send you a PM but your box is full so I guess I will just go ahead and post what I was going to send here

After I realized I made a couple mistakes overbetting a couple times (that I think all went against me ) I went over the numbers pretty carefully so I don't think there is an error... Having said that I was usually doing multiple things when I bet with you (and usually only doing my accounting when I was wanted/needed to place a bet with you)... Adding this to the fact that I'm not the details oriented person I figured it was probably better I used other options...

Anyhow, again, I know you are busy at the moment but (noting all of the above) when you get some free time and go over my accounting if I missed something I will definitely correct the mistake...
Last edited by LVHerbie; 04-09-12 at 10:50 PM.