Login Search

ThaddeusB's low juice pointsbook: Superbowl giveaway, promos, special lines, & more!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
can we buy points in NBA and NCAA hoops in your book Thad. can you buy 2 1/2 -160 and 3 -170 for example? thanks!
Hello, you can buy points at the same rates offered by 5dimes. The rate will vary slightly based on the numbers involved and will almost certainly be more than 50¢ for 2.5 points in hoops. For example, the current line on BYU is +6.5 but +9 is -175. You can find these numbers by going to "Straight & RIF" then clicking on the game you want.

Let me know if anything is unclear,
Thaddeus

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
can you list any current promos here again, and deposits just to be clear or is all that in post 1,2 and 3 accurate?
The promos in post 1 were for the SUperbowl only. Currently I am just offering my generic 20% with a 6X rollover or 10% with a 4X rollover. The next set of special bonuses will likely come in early March.

Thaddeus

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaid View Post
got my balance at 262.72

if i get my 5% back(125) for the instant withdrawal yesterday since i have never taken a bonus it would be 387.72

not sure how it works but will play with the 262.72 until i hear from you. Thanks
There was no fee on your instant since you took no other bonus.

Thanks for your business,
Thaddeus
Give Points

Points Awarded:

RiverRaid gave ThaddeusB 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.