Login Search

4745 points needed

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Geebus. Settle it down fellas.
I tried, Opti. "GL with all your poker endeavors" should have ended it.

Be fair here, please.

BUT, if yis continues to make comments about it, I reserve the right to respond. Only fair.

"stubborn refusal to admit that you were wrong" <-- that goes both ways when you continue to insist the comment was snarky.
I don't continue to insist that (and that was in reference to the 2nd comment). People that know poker (tat, bal and Rudy) are saying it was wrong solely based on the 1st "tough call" before he called. Nothing more. Forget snarky or not.

I like you both. It just seems to me this started over that comment. Which also seems like a pure misunderstanding.

If he had typed nothing would you still think he was slow rolling? Was the wait time itself enough to be worried about alone?

If the answer to those is no, then it is all about the comment and how it was intended/taken.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
1) I tried to end this a couple times with my "whatever" at the table and my "GL with all your future poker endeavors" here. It was a dead issue after I left the tourney as far I was concerned. YOU'RE the guy that brought it to the forum. I wasn't gonna do anything. Tell me again how I'm making a "huge deal" out of it? I have a right to respond to your asinine forum comments regarding this, ya know.
You created this whole thing to begin with. I defended myself at the table, and you kept coming after me, finally demanding that I "ask anyone" and that they'd all agree with you. So I did as you said. But that wasn't good enough.

Asinine forum comments, huh? I'm defending myself here.

4) You KNOW that everything I said and the way that I presented it is....100%...STONE...COLD...TRUTH.
Obviously not, because I disagree with it.

Let me repeat what I said at the table: WHATEVER......
Agreed. Let it rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
I like you both. It just seems to me this started over that comment. Which also seems like a pure misunderstanding.

If he had typed nothing would you still think he was slow rolling? Was the wait time itself enough to be worried about alone?

If the answer to those is no, then it is all about the comment and how it was intended/taken.
I'm only posting again on this because you asked me a direct questions, Opti.

I like and respect both you and yis, also. Always have. That's why this situation took me aback... that it involved yis.

The honest answer to both your direct questions is YES (and the typed comments only made it worse).

I hope someone that was at our table comes along and addresses the time issue.

Can one of you guys please do me a favor and when the world cup teams are announced ask the world team if I can go in the last tourney on the first day.

I will be driving home from Melbourne and won't get home until early hours of Saturday morning US time, and will need a good sleep.

yeah you need to do it.

Same as last year with the stuff. They completed full weeks for the qualifying and then simply started Monday. No weekends involved.

Sounds like there's going to be even more trouble than last year when it comes to getting people to play all their tournaments. Even Team USA is not having a smooth time organizing it, and it goes without saying that Team World is going to be the most problematic of them all.

Team Europe is going to have to find guys who can play in the middle of the night also (7-9 PM EDT ends up in the wee hours in any European country).

Someone asked about alternates in the USA thread, but SBR has never been willing to do that.