Login Search

MexicanStallion's Point Book Debt

Last Post

7795 Points Away From Deposits
Give Points

Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave MexicanStallion 60 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mybologne gave MexicanStallion 1500 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mybologne gave MexicanStallion 177 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mybologne gave MexicanStallion 266 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mybologne gave MexicanStallion 204 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mybologne View Post
mex quick question, what is the 6207 Points left of original deposit. mean?
Yis answered your question. I paid off a bunch of smaller balances that were only a few hundred to balances under 100. Once I had these balances that were over 1000 points, I just tried to get back everybodys original deposits first, before I went into winnings. I have cleared everybody but the remaining 4. Herbie is marked out, because he said I could just pass on him and he didn't care so much about the points. I didn't want to completely remove him, so just marked him down too. So once I get another 6200 points, I'll be clear of deposits and then everybody will be back into to get the % of points while I make updates.

mex for you trying to repay this much debt and not run away and create a new name, that's a person with integrity and being responsible, with that said, I will match what you repay back every week for the month of august. I am assuming the far right of your chart is what you just paid? the 177 points? or if yisman can answer that would be great so you can knock it down faster!!!
Last edited by Mybologne; 08-04-12 at 02:45 PM.