Login Search

Just lost my 35,468 points

Last Post

click the link above your post. when you've been through all that, maybe you'll understand.
its not easy to just "stop". i know that sounds dumb to you, but addictions are a serious thing. i smoked cigarettes for 12 years and finally quit for good just last year.

Ok try this, no joke. Get a hold of a deck of cards and a tazer. Deal urself a hand of blackjack. When u are turning the dealer's hole card over with one hand taze urself with the other (not enough to cause damage). Repeat 20 times. I guarantee this will change the way you feel about gambling.
BTW it looks likes u had no luck with the points we gave you or you cashed it in for something. I'm hoping it was the latter, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
does anyone really believe this dude?
its up to you if you wanna believe it. doesnt matter to me one bit. but im the one that has to live with it.

as i said ask any of the mods to verify the points and to verify that i Pm'd 5 of them yesterday evening about my store items. idk how to prove anything else that i wrote or whats written on twoplustwo besides uploading pictures of documents like evictions, title loans/repo, collection & legal notices, bank statements showing negative $5,000 etc etc

*and yes, i really did eat apple pie for breakfast lunch and dinner for 2 straight days.

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
dude give gambling up seriously

I read your post on that other forum. thats some sick shit.

Seriously get your username banned on these sites. walk away and never come back.

hawley- i've had this problem for 10 years. it cost me my education, my fiance/wife, 2 cars, legal trouble, 2 jobs, 100's of thousands of dollars, a bankruptcy, friends, being homeless twice, the inability to open another checking account or to get a loan or CC (maybe in time)....my whole family doesnt trust me - i havent spoken to my mom in 3 years. my dad talks to me but he will never give me money. i could go on and on. and i'm overweight and smoked for 12 years. i hate it and it sucks.
Last edited by ThaWoj; 10-01-11 at 04:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
this is how bad i am. i just took the 571 points that had been donated to me and worked them all the way up to over 7k in the last 45 minutes. if you dont believe it, ask a mod that can check the records or whatever. i could of stopped and got maybe 3 $100 v!sas and at least staved off the repo. but it wasn't enough. see ya guys.
holy fukk.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
make you sure you read this post by me on twoplustwo. nobody here at sbr would think that my life is THAT BAD until reading this. its sad but true. maybe you'll laugh, maybe you'll be entertained, maybe you'll feel bad. either way i don't mind. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54.../index117.html

my name on there is STLNolaWoj. its near the mid-bottom of the page. i made a few shorter posts on page 118 as well. 100% true all of it

that link will open all of your eyes and see how many times and most ppl when reading it think its fake/just a story because its SO BAD....
Wow, just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post

SBR employees are kind of joking around in this thread, but with this guy openly talking about suicide over and over and with him being a pro SBR should contact local authorities and really get this man some help. This could actually end pretty tragically.

Not much anyone can do for him He has to do it or not for himself In fact, he knows what to do.