Login Search

Mlb 2014

Last Post

Good day Biff. Going to go with the fish today (+102 at 5d). Turner nothing special, but neither is Leake. Cannot figure out Cincy. Was (is) Votto that big of a difference that the rest of the Reds have fallen on their faces? Thought about -1' but don't like Turner that much. Maybe Miami TT when it comes out.

Can see you are calling it a year after Monday. You have had a very solid year, and hope nothing but the best in your football thread. As much as I love college football (although being an Arkansas fan and alum has been tough) it is my worst to bet on (NFL is no better). Might stop by to tail you on a play or offer a play for fade material only!

Quote Originally Posted by Razorbacks1 View Post
Good day Biff. Going to go with the fish today (+102 at 5d). Turner nothing special, but neither is Leake. Cannot figure out Cincy. Was (is) Votto that big of a difference that the rest of the Reds have fallen on their faces? Thought about -1' but don't like Turner that much. Maybe Miami TT when it comes out.

Can see you are calling it a year after Monday. You have had a very solid year, and hope nothing but the best in your football thread. As much as I love college football (although being an Arkansas fan and alum has been tough) it is my worst to bet on (NFL is no better). Might stop by to tail you on a play or offer a play for fade material only!
haven't capped Reds/Fish yet, but my initial lean there is under. will cap soon and report back. bear in mind, it's not just Votto for Reds - Brandon Phillips is out too and Jay Bruce has missed time.

Please stop by my CFB thread. If nothing else, you will know a lot about your team and the SEC and will have some valuable contributions with respect to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorbacks1 View Post

I like Fish and under in Reds/Marlins. Passing on that game (was wrong on first two games of series, so wondering about how well i'm seeing things there), but think you're on right side.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
After last night's shenanigans, i think that the Rats are gonna rip Trevor Cahill's off.
Jumped on this overnite. Dbacks lineup is out, who are these fukkin' guys?

1. Ender Inciarte (L) CF
2. Jordan Pacheco (R) 3B
3. Aaron Hill (R) 2B
4. Mark Trumbo (R) 1B
5. David Peralta (L) RF
6. Alfredo Marte (R) LF
7. Tuffy Gosewisch (R) C
8. Nick Ahmed (R) SS
9. Trevor Cahill (R) P