Login Search

mets to light glavine up in game 1 5/20

Last Post

I like the Braves here. Maine's worst start of the year came against the Braves in Atlanta, which makes sense considering that the Bravos are hitting .308 at home vs. righties. Glavine is over the hill, but he has still allowed two earned runs or less in four out of six starts this year (I am not counting the start where he left in the first inning with a hamstring injury). Even if Glavine gets pulled early, the Braves are a BPS play. I will take a team that is 16-5 at home as a home dog every time.

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
I like the Braves here. Maine's worst start of the year came against the Braves in Atlanta, which makes sense considering that the Bravos are hitting .308 at home vs. righties. Glavine is over the hill, but he has still allowed two earned runs or less in four out of six starts this year (I am not counting the start where he left in the first inning with a hamstring injury). Even if Glavine gets pulled early, the Braves are a BPS play. I will take a team that is 16-5 at home as a home dog every time.
Thats why LT is a millionaire.