Login Search

Bal +120??????????

Last Post

Default Bal +120??????????

ok lets here some thoughts on this.....i know they bad, but kc is terrible themselves....

O's just hired a very good coach and the kids should be looking to prove something.....covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/mlb/players/player107115.html (R) has been better on the road, inconsistent yes, but has had some solid starts against quality teams....

Kc can hit yes but lets face it scoring runs is a issue, i dont know bout you guys but to me this team has packed it in and could easily go on a real bad losing streak...

what everyone think? i think they worth another shot at plus money.....

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
only problem is balty just won but i always love dogs. also like teams that break lsoing streaks to win the next one as well.

yea not thrilled about counting on them to win two in a row..but i do like the manager change and the fact i could see kc reeling off 10 losses in a row......

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
Home favorites win at a 63% clip in bases long term.

Its pure percentages.

I'm, on the UNDER, but KC would be my play on the side with a gun to my head.

yea but that because some teams win a lot and teams like kc dont even win 50%..kc doesnt win anywhere close to that so dont you think you gotta adjust on a team to team basis to make that work even better?