Login Search

Only like two games for Sunday

Last Post

Default Only like two games for Sunday

OAK -123: Burned me on Saturday night because their manager's a goddam idiot, but I'm back on the A's wagon. Gio's day ERA is incredible. Blackburn has a 6.37 career ERA against the A's, and a 6.44 ERA on the road this year. Now granted, Gio's been absolutely torched in his two games career vs. Minnesota, but he's a much better pitcher now than he has been in the past. I still like the A's here.

HOU +100: I'm trying to figure this line out -- I guess it's because Wells has never given up a run in his career vs. the Astros, spanning 20.2 innings. I hate backing Myers, but the guy's been pitching a lot better lately, allowing just 3 ER in his last 20 IP.

Also still considering Baltimore as a big 'dog, but I'll probably stay away from it.

Not a very tempting card on Sunday IMHO. All of my focus will be on Game 2 of the Finals.

I also like Oakland at home on Sunday. Their lineup won't scare anyone but they're feisty and patent enough to beat Blackburn. Gonzalez has been much more consistent this year and solid in the am.

Like the over 8.5 in the MIL/STL game. Mil finds a way to score runs against Garcia and Parra ... well ... sucks.

Thinking of maybe a value play on Cle at +140.

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
man why the hell not, what's your deal nc? seems like you rarely bet the plays you post and write up about. you gotta quit psyching yourself out and start betting your shit.
I was going to make the bets late last night, TEX, but I got busy and was out with the family all day today. Totally forgot that I didn't lock them in last night.

I typically like watching late line movement just in case, so my tendency is to wait and do more research vs. making the play at first blush. Looks like I need to change my strategy.