Login Search

Need a Miracle

Last Post

Default Need a Miracle

So my book canceled a 1300 dollar bet on the Yankees -1.5 (Friday's game) because I "exceeded the maximum of 500" (me and my brother use the same account and there have been over 500 dollar bets before, that POS). In any event, I'm in the hole big time and the week ends today. I'm not gonna stiff this guy on paying him, although I probably should. The purpose of this post, is that I need a miracle parlay hit. Between 4 and 5 teams. I have a 5 leg parlay that needs 3 legs today, (won the over in Celtics/Cavs yesterday, and the over in VAN/CHI, pending Penguins/over Pens game, and over SJ game).

What I'm looking for is a bases parlay for today between 4 and 5 teams. I put an 8 teamer in yesterday that I don't expect to hit with FLA, STL, MIN, NYY, OAK, TEX, Milwaukee NBA, and Pens NHL. What I'm searching advice wise is what you guys think are the best 4-5 out there. I know it would probably be smarter to find a one team straight hit, but the book isn't gonna allow me to place anything over $500 and I'm down $2000. So if I can get some advice on here on what y'all think are the best 4-5 today, it'd be appreciated, I know I am new here, but I have been surfing the forum for a while and respect the opinions of many on here.

Thanks.
Last edited by sabres916; 05-02-10 at 07:48 AM. Reason: forgot to say Yanks bet was Friday's gm, not yesterdays, they won 6-4

I haven't the slightest, I logged in right after the game to place some action and a pop up came up saying MAX BET IS 500 NOT 1300, and my bet was gone. I'd assume it was during the game, I last checked a half hr before game and it was still there, and I doubt he canceled it when NYY was down 3-0 in 1st?