Login Search

Pimike's 2010 baseball thread!

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
So anybody tailing on the SHARKS?????
I'm with you for a unit. I'm a little scared but probably because I'm a partial season ticket holder with the Sharks and Detroit just gives us a ****ing hard time but we appear to be a different team this year (tougher) and so is Detroit (weaker), I think the Sharks are a better team than Detroit and our 2nd line is rolling large right now. Hopefully 1st line can find their nuts and do some damage tonight. I got it at -123 and I agree this should be a -145 to -155 game but history and public perception and bringing it down.

BOL everyone and GO Sharks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldnbear10 View Post
Mike - you're not worried about the perennial Sharks playoff meltdown?
No sir,

They made it through the first Round, that is all past them now. This line is off it should be -160. The first game was -140 there about depending on book. The line should be higher after last performance. The fact they are playing RED WINGS the big name hockey team and the fact you mentioned the line is not higher. This only benefits us!

Put it this way, Sharks are now who we thought they were. Their confidence is there.

Quote Originally Posted by sycoogtit View Post
Dammit lovetobet, every time I see your avatar it takes 5 minutes out of my day
5 Minutes, Huh? Should we start calling you old squirt and split?

Just kidding I'm glad you are getting some viewing pleasure, I might have a few more of her, if I do I'll change my avatar every few weeks so your right hand doesn't get tired of the same old pic.

Just giving you some sh*t Sycoo, glad you like it.

Lets get it done today gentlemen, BOL