Login Search

DraftKings MLB Up 2 Early Win Promo

Last Post

i hate this promo

i used it on KC a few games ago and they went up 1-0 v Detroit early on and didn't get a clutch hit forever in the game but they were still up 1-0 going into the top of the 9th and how did they finally get that 2nd run? 2 on, a guy gets walked and then a guy gets hit...

i want to win early and move on or have it look like a bad bet and just move on from it and then if you win by big comeback or something later on that's cool

i only use it on +100 or longer

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Andy View Post
Nice call! Yes of course the Yanks get shutout after scoring 30 runs in the 2 games prior. Shoulda stuck with my gut on KC it woulda cashed in the 1st inning. Oh well.

Old fashioned pitcher's duel. Mitch Garver with the walk off homer to win it for you!
Total was seven flat pretty much all day.
I said to Ally "It's seven for a reason."
Man, that game was as good as it gets last night.
I made a point to stay up late to watch that.

You ever get that feeling hours before a game starts that it smells like it could be a classic?

Seattle's starting rotation one though four is so good it's scary.
Their staff ace Castillo gets the call tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Andy View Post
Definitely a fishy line here today on two teams with inverse records but I will bite:

Cleveland +145 over Houston
Saw the beauty of this promo in action last night. Cleveland scores 3 in the top of the 1st to cash it 5 minutes into the game. Fast forward to the 4th inning and they are down 8-3 lol.

Looks like DK may be running it past April as well - back up again today on May 1st.

This line keeps going higher and I hate going against my squad, but taking the Nats +160 tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
I also took the Nationals today.
Didn't even get to 2 runs but Nats hung on 1-0 to cash the +170 last night.

They are probably the top +EV play again today but that's back to back days where they've only scored 1 run. I'm gonna turn to the noon start degen toilet bowl special and back the Rockies +136 over the Marlins.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
Sorry I didn't posit earlier but tool Cleveland win up 2-0 early yet down 7-2 now. I been lucky with these too bad 50 limits.
Second time they did that this week! Love the early win.

Rockies had plenty of chances yesterday but ultimately fell in extras. Today had it narrowed down to Tigers and Mets and opted to go Mets +130 vs the Rays. Civale has struggled in back to back outings.

I saw the White Sox, despite having a 6-25 record, have cashed the early win in 7 straight games lol! Is anyone taking a shot at their +225 vs the Cards tonight?