Login Search

Chief brody's opening day thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post
Hello Chief enjoy the posts, but your record is inaccurate I know you just bet air so it doesn't really matter much, but either you're betting to win the amount you post, or you're betting the amount you post either way you are not +1000 ok DET over 3.5 was -120 with CHW -120 and both lost and one of your winning bets was -110 and the other was +100. You see the problem here right???? This is one of the reasons no on can take you seriously TIA
Sorry I’m trolling, bored as fuk tonight & got nothing to do. So this is how this fraud started off the thread Real fuckin’ smooth buddy ...

Quote Originally Posted by tailin junkie View Post
No Brody, he has you pegged. You gave me a hard time because I called you out on your misuse of ‘could of’ as opposed to the correct usage of ‘could have’. Now you are doing the same thing because you are trapped in a corner. Fukkkkkkkk off
See this guy I like. He seems real,reasonable & cool to no BULLSHIT !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tailin junkie View Post
You claim you bet millions of dollars through fanduel, you don’t. At one point, you were down over a few hundred thousand dollars, but you just had a few hundred thousand more dollars on hand to reload with. That’s a lot of money to sit here on a forum. Yet, you are here, day in and day out. But good for you, you’ve been hot. I can’t deny that or turn it against you. However, you don’t bet the amounts you say or do the things you say you do. But if you do use fanduel, or anything other than a local, you should be able to show us a ticket. Show us just one and I’ll never bug you again.
This.