Login Search

Chief brody's opening day thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Kuj View Post
Never lost faith in you - keep up the great capping !
Absolutely Carl, The bride👰 and I aim to please 👍👍 We just have to be very careful tonight because its Friday and yes i have had positive nights on a Friday in the past, but it is rare for some reason,. My overall best days of the week this season has been hands down SATURDAY'S, They have been a gem💎 for me since the beginning.

I do see alot of people have been getting smoked this mlb season. The secret is not always going with what is logical, because since covid nothing is logical anymore and you have to be aware of the unknown especially in sports

Enough said lets all try to have at least a good night 👍

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
I like how OP does not address my questions. They are very simple & clear concerns about the validity of his bankroll & bet size. He can plead no contest but that’s a measure of guilt.
My friend why does it matter so much to you, just wager accordingly whether I am playing a triple silver dollar a 2 x silver dollar a five-time silver dollar a 10 x silver dollar xcetera........

If you wager your personal Wagers according to my plays throughout this year you'd be a winner🏆🏆

Quote Originally Posted by CHIEF BRODY View Post
My friend why does it matter so much to you, just wager accordingly whether I am playing a triple silver dollar a 2 x silver dollar a five-time silver dollar a 10 x silver dollar xcetera........

If you wager your personal Wagers according to my plays throughout this year you'd be a winner����
I agree with that last part you are a clear winner in this thread. The bet amounts seem to mean much to you as of right now I believe you’re adding multiple zeros to your amounts. Until you can show me just ONE screenshot of your big wagers I will never question you again.

Its funny like i said earlier its Friday, i did like the royals and went against the grain because of friday and just a triple silver dollar still 7th inning

Now here we go

PHILLIES ML +110 FIRST FIVE

(5X) TRIPLE SILVER DOLLAR

PHILLIES ML +125 FG

Quote Originally Posted by CHIEF BRODY View Post
Its funny like i said earlier its Friday, i did like the royals and went against the grain because of friday and just a triple silver dollar still 7th inning

Now here we go

PHILLIES ML +110 FIRST FIVE

PHILLIES ML +125 FG

Vazquez is horrible