Login Search

Mon mlb too easy?

Last Post

Couple square lines stand out.

Min/cle under 9...maeda twins best P 3-0 with a 2.27 era and staggering .63 whip vs a terrible hitting Indians team who can't hit going up against civale who also has great numbers including 32ks and only 3 walks. Maybe F5 under to be safe.

Reds with Bauer -135??? Vs MIL with Brett Anderson. He's not bad but Bauer has been amazing. Both on losing streaks but mil will not hit Bauer. Votto and Castellanos have good #s vs Anderson.

Also love the fish -125 with Lopez vs the nats (voth).
*Edit-meant fish +125, that # has gone down tho

Jay's an interesting +180 dog play vs Snell and the Ray's. If you like Jay's then you have to like under 8 as well.
*Jays now +200

If I wasn't a cards homer I'd stab with the royals as well.
Last edited by ThaWoj; 08-24-20 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
i really like the cards today

i might take a stab on the brewers at home though bauer is hot
Just curious what makes you like the brewers? Also as I said being a cards homer I normally would play in this spot but -180 (bc of flaherty) is way over priced. Brad Keller for KC is 3-0 and has a .91 whip, 0.00 era, 15ks...does have 8 walks tho. KC beat the cubs 13-2 back on Aug 6th when the cubs were -175 and he only gave up 3 hits and struck out 5. He also shutout the reds twice only giving up 2 hits and 3 hits.
Under 8 could be $$$

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
Just curious what makes you like the brewers? Also as I said being a cards homer I normally would play in this spot but -180 (bc of flaherty) is way over priced. Brad Keller for KC is 3-0 and has a .91 whip, 0.00 era, 15ks...does have 8 walks tho. KC beat the cubs 13-2 back on Aug 6th when the cubs were -175 and he only gave up 3 hits and struck out 5. He also shutout the reds twice only giving up 2 hits and 3 hits.
Under 8 could be $$$
for the cards i like the -1 bet at -143 i got this morning. i will take those odds and accept a push if they win by only 1.

as for the brewers, i am not a big fan of the reds hitting. i can see a one run win and i like -140 getting the run and a half. this is a hunch bet hoping to beat the fave on the run line.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
Under 8 could be $$$
Keller is always underrated, but hasn't he faced my Reds twice? They couldn't hit a double arm amputee

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
Keller is always underrated, but hasn't he faced my Reds twice? They couldn't hit a double arm amputee
Yep, 2 hit and 3 hit shutout as well as 3 hit shutout vs cubs. The 8 BBs are concerning. I wouldn't be shocked if the cards won, I'm just not laying -180 on them in this spot. I'd rather play u8 or f5 under or KC team total under.