Login Search

MLB 2018 Season Thread

Last Post

Default MLB 2018 Season Thread

That time of year again! The season snuck up on me this year, earliest start in a long time, March 29th and its a Thursday.. with ALL teams playing ALL day, it should be interesting first day. Anyways i am just making a new thread for this year, GOOD LUCK to EVERYONE, i hope we all make some good money again and kill it this year, as always some crazy off season moves to adjust too, but i look forward to it. Baseball is my favorite to cap. See you guys soon with some plays.

2017 Record:
Single Play Units +130.94 Record 466-383 54.888%
Parlay Units +11.99 Record 13-36 26.530%
Total Units +142.93 Record 479-419 53.340%
Playoffs +2.65 Record 9-8 52.941%

Quote Originally Posted by coopdiesel View Post
First year player here, looking forward to a safe and fun first year.

Looking for any capping resources to help develop if ya got any. If not, best of luck anyways...will be following the thread.
Thanks coopdiesel and welcome! It's pretty fun and usually safe in my thread here. Try to play it day by day and week by week just turning a daily/weekly profit.

Couple of places to check out capping wise that I like are:
Scoresandodds.com
And vegasinsider.com are good ones to start off with and check out betting trends, watch odds and look at matchups. Also for MLB, the stat page on there is helpful. GL

Happy Opening Day! I hope we can all make some money and start this off right! GL

3/29

St Louis +120 2U
CHC/Miami FF Under 4 1/2 -115 1U
Oakland +112 2U
TB +1 1/2 -117 2U
SF/LAD Over 7 1/2 -115 2U
Colorado -101 3U
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Red22 gave reesp18 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

I have to work all day today but from checking things out this morning, here's what i like.

3/31

Milwaukee -117 3U (Might as well keep riding them while they're hot, also don't like Perdomo that much)

Colorado +135 2U (Rox are good, need to get that first one out of the way, plus they own Greinke)

Toronto -105 2U( I like the RLM in Toronto favor, not gonna trust CC yet either with Toronto at home not looking to start off like last year)

Minny/Baltimore Over 9 -120 2U (Wind blowing out, Bats for both teams should break out,both starters can be good but also gascans, both bullpens are still suspect)

Boston - 131 2U (Boston better team and i haven't heard of Kittredge, a little bit of a reach play, but i like it enough for a couple units)

That's all today GL!
Last edited by reesp18; 03-31-18 at 11:25 AM.