Login Search

MLB - Wednesday, 6/14/17

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
Your daily obsession is flat out embarrassing
I wouldn't say "daily obsession" its more like "daily monitoring" something like the stock market. LT has his ups and downs, I'm just trying to catch him on one of his winning streaks. A few years ago i made over 25k in two weeks by tailing him when he was on a hot streak. Im hoping to repeat that again but lately he's been disappointing me….there you have it. Now speaking of daily obsession, hows your wife doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Rigbone View Post
What do you get for the Giants-Royals game?
Giants huge actually, 67% (-203). Cueto still solid when he is not giving up home runs, his 3.70 xFIP is decent for a guy that's given up 13 dingers, helped along by excellent 81/22 K/BB in 81 innings. Hammel's 5.43 ERA is on par with his 5.30 xFIP so he really has been that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
Why Padres here? How do you rate the two starting pitchers?
Chacin is average but Garrett is awful, one of my lowest rated starters in MLB. Dude is allowing 4.25 walks and 2.96 (as in almost THREE) home runs per nine innings! To make matters worse, he cannot say he has been unlucky since he is allowing an abnormally LOW .245 BABIP. Imagine how dreadful he would be with normal BABIP.