Default MLB Monday

Boston TT over 4.5 +100. W
Colorado TT over 6 -110. L
Colorado ML -130. L
Toronto TT over 4.5 +110. L
Toronto ML -125. W

YTD: 100-87-4 +2.46.

Day complete: 2-3.
Last edited by 44 Mag; 05-10-16 at 04:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 7777KaL View Post
BOL today mags..
I got Toronto ML as well..
Thanks man. Think about the over 8 in that Toronto game. I might still add it, was waiting for the TT's on the Colorado game first.

Quote Originally Posted by ATLIEN6 View Post
rox tt over 6? bajesus...
Archie has never been the same since the line drive to his face. Colorado at home with nice weather. Take over 10.5 for the game & thank me later. LOL. Nolan !!!!!!!!

I have 5 leans today...2 are mild ones and 3 are fairly strong. Any insight/advice would be appreciated...will likely only play 2 - maybe 3 though.

Strong leans:
Cle - Hou (U 8)...top play...have noticed when these teams hook up in last 2 seasons, lots of low scores.
A couple decent starters tonight too.

Seattle (ML)
Det - Wash (U 7.5)...not sure why this isn't 7 as I look into the numbers.

Mild leans:
Mets (ML)...Dodgers have to travel a long way and Mets don't. More consistent pitcher for Mets.
Jays (ML)...Peavy has reached rock bottom...does that mean he's rising up to the top now?

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
I have 5 leans today...2 are mild ones and 3 are fairly strong. Any insight/advice would be appreciated...will likely only play 2 - maybe 3 though.

Strong leans:
Cle - Hou (U 8)...top play...have noticed when these teams hook up in last 2 seasons, lots of low scores.
A couple decent starters tonight too. Yes.

Seattle (ML)
Det - Wash (U 7.5)...not sure why this isn't 7 as I look into the numbers. Under 7.5 is better for you with Stras.

Mild leans:
Mets (ML)...Dodgers have to travel a long way and Mets don't. More consistent pitcher for Mets. Tough game. GL.
Jays (ML)...Peavy has reached rock bottom...does that mean he's rising up to the top now?
Peavey, he might have to sell his "Duck Boat" soon. I still can't believe he bought that thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
Bookmaker is screwing folks. They now have BOS TT @ 4 and juiced it to -145. Waiting to see if the line will go back to 4.5.
GL with your plays!
Trying to kill you with the "Juice", bastards !!!!! I bet it changes before game time. Thanks for checking in & BOL tonight. Will you be over in NBA tonight ?????????

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
Trying to kill you with the "Juice", bastards !!!!! I bet it changes before game time. Thanks for checking in & BOL tonight. Will you be over in NBA tonight ?????????
I'm not making any picks anymore in the NBA. I tailed you on the OVER in the POR game and will do the POR TT OVER when it becomes available at Bookmaker. I don't know why they're slow in posting such props.