Login Search

MLB - Wednesday, 6/10/15

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
Under in Twins is my Under of the week.

I don't know HP ump yet, so maybe that will restrict me as to how big I play it...when info available on statfox.

No Giants either???
HP ump is Rippererger. 2-8 (O-U)

FYI, MLB umps rotate clockwise, so 1st base from yesterday rotates to HP today. You could have checked the box score for yesterday's game to see that Ripperfer was scheduled to be behind the plate today.

Under in Twins is my Under of the week.

I don't know HP ump yet, so maybe that will restrict me as to how big I play it...when info available on statfox.

No Giants either???
I don't like either starting pitcher and it actually looks like regression has already begun for both of them. Only risk is KC bullpen but game could already be Over 8 before it comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by HeeluvaGuy View Post
HP ump is Rippererger. 2-8 (O-U)

FYI, MLB umps rotate clockwise, so 1st base from yesterday rotates to HP today. You could have checked the box score for yesterday's game to see that Ripperfer was scheduled to be behind the plate today.
I have trouble accessing espn box scores on my cell...and even if I could tell who it was, I have no clue what Ripperberg's O/U record is to date other than on statfox.

I have trouble accessing espn box scores on my cell...and even if I could tell who it was, I have no clue what Ripperberg's O/U record is to date other than on statfox.
Once you know who the HP ump is, you can go to statfox's umpire report for their stats: http://www.statfox.com/mlb/umpirerep...?sortby=umpire

This guy is tied for 2nd in the league in unders.

they've known whom the umpire would be for a couple of days now. The umpire has already been adjusted for in the total.